Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,841  
An item I forgot to mention is the HF automotive stethoscope

Mechanic's Stethoscope

Mine is a few years old and I bought it as a couple dollar special. It is used to locate or narrow down a problem such as a bad bearing.
It's not something used every day but I used mine yesterday to guarantee I had a fan belt issue rather than a bearing issue on my hot rod.
Just stick rubber ends in ears and touch the metal probe around anything suspected.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,842  
An item I forgot to mention is the HF automotive stethoscope

Mechanic's Stethoscope

Mine is a few years old and I bought it as a couple dollar special. It is used to locate or narrow down a problem such as a bad bearing.
It's not something used every day but I used mine yesterday to guarantee I had a fan belt issue rather than a bearing issue on my hot rod.
Just stick rubber ends in ears and touch the metal probe around anything suspected.

I wonder if I could use that on my 4-wheeler while I'm driving it. There's some kind of squeak coming from the front drive train. It only happens over about 10 mph. Maybe that stethoscope and a roll of Duct Tape will help me narrow down the problem... 2" x 50 yards Cloth Back Silver Duct Tape

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,843  
I wonder if I could use that on my 4-wheeler while I'm driving it. There's some kind of squeak coming from the front drive train. It only happens over about 10 mph. Maybe that stethoscope and a roll of Duct Tape will help me narrow down the problem... 2" x 50 yards Cloth Back Silver Duct Tape

Maybe, depending on the road noise.
I'll bet if you blocked the thing off the ground so the wheels could spin it would work. This thing actually works.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,844  

Just use some garden hose and duct tape, it will work just as well, and cost less.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,846  
Just use some garden hose and duct tape, it will work just as well, and cost less.

I guess I'll have to wait till fall. All of my garden hose is in use right now.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,847  
I guess I'll have to wait till fall. All of my garden hose is in use right now.

You will have to cut it, so try to use a leaky hose if possible, so you dont ruin a good one. (or see if harbor freight has one cheep)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,849  
I just bought the propane hose torch. It works well. I used it to kill weeds and could have just as easily used it to inflate a hot air ballon. It is high powered.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,850  

Does this work as well as the (auto) stethoscope or are we yanking chains here?