Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,931  
I have several sets of these now. I bought a set to use in a travelling tool kit and liked them very well, especially for the price. I've not had one fail yet. They may not feel quite as smooth as GearWrench or Craftsman ratcheting wrenches, but they seem to work fine. I'd call them a "winner" at the crap shoot known as Horrible Freight.

WOW!!!........

If DARGO likes them, I will buy several sets myself. For all the kidding I have engaged in- directed at him, I should say thank you.

Actually now that i thing of it, I should buy the sets YOU own Dargo...... I mean after all- you have obviously found the 1 out of a hundred that didn't break. So, why bother tempting fate- just have you test drive tools for me!:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,932  
Wanted to chip in with a positive vote for the 90 amp/110v wire welder. I used mine for the first time last night to move a muffler mounting bracket on a Chinese ATV I am rebuilding. I am a first time welder, and it worked for me. Wasn't pretty, but I managed to get a strong weld with it. Took me a couple of tries to get the settings on the welder dialed in right.

The auto darkening helmet from HF works great, too. It's a must for a beginner. Too hard working with the cheesy facemask included with the welder.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,933  
WOW!!!........

If DARGO likes them, I will buy several sets myself. For all the kidding I have engaged in- directed at him, I should say thank you.

Actually now that i thing of it, I should buy the sets YOU own Dargo...... I mean after all- you have obviously found the 1 out of a hundred that didn't break. So, why bother tempting fate- just have you test drive tools for me!:D

I should charge them to be able to call particular items "Dargo endorsed". :D I try to be fair and give praise when praise is due or "avoid" when the item is likely to not make it through the first use. I'm beginning to wonder if I have "SUCKER" written in invisible ink on my forehead for going back after all the one shot wonders I've gotten there. ;)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,935  
I should charge them to be able to call particular items "Dargo endorsed". :D I try to be fair and give praise when praise is due or "avoid" when the item is likely to not make it through the first use. I'm beginning to wonder if I have "SUCKER" written in invisible ink on my forehead for going back after all the one shot wonders I've gotten there. ;)

I don't know about anyone else but I would die from laughing if I walked into a HF and saw a bunch of sets or ratchet wrenches with a sticker of 3 smiles beating a dead horse with a thumbs up and "Dargo endorsed" written on it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,936  
I don't know about anyone else but I would die from laughing if I walked into a HF and saw a bunch of sets or ratchet wrenches with a sticker of 3 smiles beating a dead horse with a thumbs up and "Dargo endorsed" written on it.

I may not actually die from laughing, but I'd likely end up in intensive care.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,937  
I also have the HF auto darkening welding helmet and it works fine.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,938  

Mine is good after a few years and about 20 pounds of burned rod. The shell has always fealt a little flimsy, but it's held up. The shield works every time. I am 10 times the welder I was before I got the AD Helmet. Of course 10 times not very good is still not very good.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #1,940  

Me3 :thumbsup: I have two one of the early ones with the smaller lens and one of the latter bigger lens both work good.