Page 209 of 421 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4206
    Tractor
    Yanmar YM240, YM186D, and another YM186D

Default Re: Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    Anyone own the auto-darkening welding helmet?

Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet w/ Blue Flame
    Amateur here. I like mine. As Iplayfarmer said, this has done more to improve my technique than anything else. I recommend it.

That said, I wonder if others notice that it shades too much for a small welder. I can see the puddle fine with my stick welder but when using the 90A flux welder things are pretty dim, even with the knob turned to minimum. Next time I get it out I'll see if soot (from the flux) has coated the lenses.

Tractor
    PowerTrac 1850

X4... Stick welder. But yeah, mine is a bit too dark on light welds. But then again, I have not had my head in a $300 helmet so I have nothing to compare to.

I have had mine for an number of years and have yet to change the batteries. And it is not well maintained so big kudos so far.
    Power-Trac 1850, grapple, hoe, 90" mower, 72" box blade

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Quote Originally Posted by kc5sii View Post
    How did the Tire changer work out? I've been considering one but thought it might be too cheasey. Did you get the ATV tire atachment?

Dave
    I have one- overall I have no problems with it. Its just the bead breaker attachment is a bit thin, but that is easy to fix with scrap metal. The part that holds the tires works good. it really locks down the tire so you can take tire off. I use it at least once a year and it was already worth the money. I havent trieed the ATV attachment so sorry no review.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelover View Post
    I bought this LED work light a while ago, but gave it a test today when I was fixing my dishwasher. This thing lit up the underside of the appliance like daylight. The magnet on the back is quite strong and the square shape allows you to position it better than a flashlight, which usually rolls out of place. It goes on sale for $3 occasionally.

27 LED Portable Worklight/Flashlight
    Those things are amazing! I've bought 10 so far and waiting for more to come in..I plan to leave one in each vehicle and give some away, very impressive for the money.

Tractor
    1946 cockshutt 60

Quote Originally Posted by Skyco View Post
    Those things are amazing! I've bought 10 so far and waiting for more to come in..I plan to leave one in each vehicle and give some away, very impressive for the money.
    I had a cheep 10 led one, and after a few months, the batterys leaked, and made the thing useless, kind of annoying.
    Never carry gasoline in your car trunk. If you do, atleast use some sort of container.
    -red green

Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100

Anyone have their MIG welding cart?

MIG - Flux Welding Cart & Other Welding Carts

It seems to get good reviews and I'm looking for a less expensive cart for my Lincoln SP 170 mig welder.

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Tractor
    Jinma 224

I have the welding cart, it works great. I actually have the a mig on it (that I use flux core) and then have a my tombstone welder on the spot where your bottle goes. It works really great, to have both my machines ready to go.
    Dave
    Jinma 224, Grassopper 720 ZTR, 2 Kawasaki Bayou's

Tractor
    Yanmar 1401

Ok here is my great find at Harbor Freight. I know it's a little cheap thing but the struggle it saved me and the aggrivation I think it deserves a thumbs up. The 8" Radiator Hose Pick made what used to be a labor of dread into a piece of cake. Seems silly but the thing really did help me out.
    8" Radiator Hose Pick

Tractor
    Mahindra 4500 4WD w/FEL, and Scotts S2048 lawn tractor

Quote Originally Posted by 1401rider View Post
    Ok here is my great find at Harbor Freight. I know it's a little cheap thing but the struggle it saved me and the aggrivation I think it deserves a thumbs up. The 8" Radiator Hose Pick made what used to be a labor of dread into a piece of cake. Seems silly but the thing really did help me out.
    8" Radiator Hose Pick
    Okay 1401rider, you sparked my curiosity. What did you do with it?

Tractor
    Yanmar 1401

I just used the thing for what it's made for. Last time I changed radiator and heater hoses things didn't go as easy as I thought it would. This broke the tight seal and they slipped right off. For a few bucks the thing came in handy.

Page 209 of 421 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212219259309 ... LastLast