Page 237 of 421 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4206

Default Re: Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

That looks like a good vice grip wrench to have. Its $6.99 now with $6.99 shipping.. so $13.98, Still not a bad buy I dont recall seeing any vice grip brands for oil filters.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    265 MF / JD 310B Backhoe

Actually the MC 1275 at first take does generate a lot of steam and can do it for 30-45 minutes with the valve locked open. I just tested inside the house so far due to temps and it was so so on cleaning my dirty shower. That is some tough film to burst through with anything.

The key seemed to fill it with the full 48 oz capacity and not use any heavy pressure on the brush head or it it just deform the bristles.

What I am really interested in is seeing what it will do under the hood.

At $100 it is not going to produce the volume of steam of a $10K unit but so far it has more power than I expected.

Tractor
    1946 cockshutt 60

Quote Originally Posted by Gale Hawkins View Post
    Actually the MC 1275 at first take does generate a lot of steam and can do it for 30-45 minutes with the valve locked open. I just tested inside the house so far due to temps and it was so so on cleaning my dirty shower. That is some tough film to burst through with anything.

The key seemed to fill it with the full 48 oz capacity and not use any heavy pressure on the brush head or it it just deform the bristles.

What I am really interested in is seeing what it will do under the hood.

At $100 it is not going to produce the volume of steam of a $10K unit but so far it has more power than I expected.
    sounds like a keeper. I would love a steam cleaner my self, great for degreasing restoration projects.
    Never carry gasoline in your car trunk. If you do, atleast use some sort of container.
    -red green

Tractor
    Kubota B2620

Any one have experiance with the 3.5yd cement mixer?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by deereman75 View Post
    sounds like a keeper. I would love a steam cleaner my self, great for degreasing restoration projects.
    I became a believer in steam cleaning when someone cleaned the nasty microwave oven at work by boiling the cr@p out of a cup of water inside, then just wiping the inside clean with a paper towel.

Tractor
    John Deere 855

Picked up a couple 48" Bar clamps today. I'm impressed by their lightness (alumuninum) and they were perfect for the job at hand. had a buddy with me, so got them both 20% off, for $11.

Tractor
    IH DX45

I ordered that mixer Thursday, will let you know when it shows up.

LWG
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat T200

I had one of those mixers. I don't think it's 3.5 yds., though. It worked great. I did the mortar for a 16'x 16' paver-covered pad and a 48" x 3" walkway. that was a lot of mortar to set the pavers over concrete. Just make sure you put a good coat of oil in it before you mix. It's makes the cleanup much easier. It was pretty much like new until it got ripped off.

Tractor
    Kubota B2620

Quote Originally Posted by LWG View Post
    I had one of those mixers. I don't think it's 3.5 yds., though...
    They have two mixers that look fairly close in design. One is a 1.7yd, and the other says 3.5yds. Looks about the same as most other 3.5yd mixers, so I would beieve it. The reviews look good on the site. I was just hoping for an external refrence. I'm going to need to set a bunch of posts, pour some paths, and thought I might try pouring a pad. That might be a bit much though.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by skspurling View Post
    Any one have experience with the 3.5yd cement mixer?

I think that is cubic feet. 27 cubic feet in a cubic yard.

Page 237 of 421 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247287337 ... LastLast