Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,361  
That looks like a good vice grip wrench to have. Its $6.99 now with $6.99 shipping.. so $13.98, Still not a bad buy I dont recall seeing any vice grip brands for oil filters.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,362  
Actually the MC 1275 at first take does generate a lot of steam and can do it for 30-45 minutes with the valve locked open. I just tested inside the house so far due to temps and it was so so on cleaning my dirty shower. That is some tough film to burst through with anything.

The key seemed to fill it with the full 48 oz capacity and not use any heavy pressure on the brush head or it it just deform the bristles.

What I am really interested in is seeing what it will do under the hood.

At $100 it is not going to produce the volume of steam of a $10K unit but so far it has more power than I expected.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,363  
Actually the MC 1275 at first take does generate a lot of steam and can do it for 30-45 minutes with the valve locked open. I just tested inside the house so far due to temps and it was so so on cleaning my dirty shower. That is some tough film to burst through with anything.

The key seemed to fill it with the full 48 oz capacity and not use any heavy pressure on the brush head or it it just deform the bristles.

What I am really interested in is seeing what it will do under the hood.

At $100 it is not going to produce the volume of steam of a $10K unit but so far it has more power than I expected.

sounds like a keeper. I would love a steam cleaner my self, great for degreasing restoration projects.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,364  
Any one have experiance with the 3.5yd cement mixer?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#2,365  
sounds like a keeper. I would love a steam cleaner my self, great for degreasing restoration projects.
I became a believer in steam cleaning when someone cleaned the nasty microwave oven at work by boiling the cr@p out of a cup of water inside, then just wiping the inside clean with a paper towel.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,366  
Picked up a couple 48" Bar clamps today. I'm impressed by their lightness (alumuninum) and they were perfect for the job at hand. had a buddy with me, so got them both 20% off, for $11.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,367  
I ordered that mixer Thursday, will let you know when it shows up.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,368  
I had one of those mixers. I don't think it's 3.5 yds., though. It worked great. I did the mortar for a 16'x 16' paver-covered pad and a 48" x 3" walkway. that was a lot of mortar to set the pavers over concrete. Just make sure you put a good coat of oil in it before you mix. It's makes the cleanup much easier. It was pretty much like new until it got ripped off.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,369  
I had one of those mixers. I don't think it's 3.5 yds., though...

They have two mixers that look fairly close in design. One is a 1.7yd, and the other says 3.5yds. Looks about the same as most other 3.5yd mixers, so I would beieve it. The reviews look good on the site. I was just hoping for an external refrence. I'm going to need to set a bunch of posts, pour some paths, and thought I might try pouring a pad. That might be a bit much though.