Page 284 of 427 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294334384 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 4262
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Default Re: Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

Quote Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
    The HF electric angle grinder for $20 or less is one of the most handy tools to have in a shop/garage.
    Yup, I bought one recently, and it's been great so far.
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    Note to others--there seem to be differnt kinds of free gloves and some have unusually stubby fingers and you can't wear them. Best freebie seems to be the tape measure followed by the screwdrivers and then maybe the flashlights. Some guys have complained the flashlights bottom falls off but I have only seen that on one of my many freebies.
    My local store never has the flashlights in stock...
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

I haven't had any problems with the gloves other than sometimes they run out before I can get my pair...LOL!

The tape measure does seem to be good. Used mine the other day. It's very readable!! But if they allowed us to pick which freebie, I would take the gloves almost every time unless I needed another flashlight or screwdriver set.
    I never get the gloves. The fall apart as soon as you use them. If you like dotted gloves, order a free FarmTek catalog. You get a free pair with every catalog request.
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

I haven't had any problems with the gloves other than sometimes they run out before I can get my pair...LOL!

The tape measure does seem to be good. Used mine the other day. It's very readable!! But if they allowed us to pick which freebie, I would take the gloves almost every time unless I needed another flashlight or screwdriver set.

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    Those free orange gloves are one of the few things from HF that I decided were unusable junk.

I never get the gloves. The fall apart as soon as you use them.

If you like dotted gloves, order a free FarmTek catalog. You get a free pair with every catalog request.
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Tractor
    John Deere 990

Quote Originally Posted by CompactTractorFan View Post
    My local store never has the flashlights in stock...
    Ditto!

Theo

Tractor
    New Holland TC33D, LT4000

My local store stocks the flashlights behind the counter. You have to know to ask for them.
    New Holland TC33D w/7308 FEL, 6600 BH, 66" boxblade, and pallet forks.
    http://pens.bigelowsite.com

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by BigE_ View Post
    My local store stocks the flashlights behind the counter. You have to know to ask for them.
    Maybe I'll have to try that...
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF 2410 TLB Cub Cadet lawn tractor. TroyBuilt chipper Vac

Quote Originally Posted by BigE_ View Post
    Yea, I asked whre they kept them and I was told just to ask for them at the register. Pretty good for the price.
    Man is not free unless government is limited.
    Ronald Reagan

"Your beliefs don't make you a better person...your behavior does."

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, Simplicity 18 CFC, Cub Cadet 782

Picked up the ATV, Golfcart, & Mini Tire Changer today that I mentioned in another thread - normally $49.99 but the 25% coupon brought it down $37.50:

ATV, Golfcart, & Mini Tire Changer

I have three small tires to do soon (two on the tow-behind spreader, and one on a caster wheel on the ZTR) and I'll report back on how it works out.

Also grabbed the Circular Saw Blade Sharpener which was on sale for $49.99 (reg. $69.99)

120 Volt Circular Saw Blade Sharpener

From reading the reviews this one may require a little tweaking and modification to get it set up properly. I have numerous blades (7 1/4" circular saw, double blade counter-rotating metal saw, 10" cutoff saw, brush blade for my Stihl brushcutter) so if I can get it setup and functioning it ought to be worthwhile.

Tractor
    LT160 AUTOMATIC

Quote Originally Posted by CompactTractorFan View Post
    I never get the gloves. The fall apart as soon as you use them. If you like dotted gloves, order a free FarmTek catalog. You get a free pair with every catalog request.
    Thanks for the info... I ordered a catalog.
    IT'S NOT THE TOOL, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT!!

You are on the internet, if you (Google) search then you'll probably find what you're looking for!!

Page 284 of 427 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294334384 ... LastLast