Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,832  
Note to others--there seem to be differnt kinds of free gloves and some have unusually stubby fingers and you can't wear them. Best freebie seems to be the tape measure followed by the screwdrivers and then maybe the flashlights. Some guys have complained the flashlights bottom falls off but I have only seen that on one of my many freebies.

My local store never has the flashlights in stock... :confused:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,833  
I haven't had any problems with the gloves other than sometimes they run out before I can get my pair...LOL!

The tape measure does seem to be good. Used mine the other day. It's very readable!! But if they allowed us to pick which freebie, I would take the gloves almost every time unless I needed another flashlight or screwdriver set.

I never get the gloves. The fall apart as soon as you use them. If you like dotted gloves, order a free FarmTek catalog. You get a free pair with every catalog request. :thumbsup:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,834  
I haven't had any problems with the gloves other than sometimes they run out before I can get my pair...LOL!

The tape measure does seem to be good. Used mine the other day. It's very readable!! But if they allowed us to pick which freebie, I would take the gloves almost every time unless I needed another flashlight or screwdriver set.

Those free orange gloves are one of the few things from HF that I decided were unusable junk.

I never get the gloves. The fall apart as soon as you use them.

If you like dotted gloves, order a free FarmTek catalog. You get a free pair with every catalog request. :thumbsup:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,836  
My local store stocks the flashlights behind the counter. You have to know to ask for them.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,838  
My local store stocks the flashlights behind the counter. You have to know to ask for them.

Yea, I asked whre they kept them and I was told just to ask for them at the register. Pretty good for the price.:dance1:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,839  
Picked up the ATV, Golfcart, & Mini Tire Changer today that I mentioned in another thread - normally $49.99 but the 25% coupon brought it down $37.50:

ATV, Golfcart, & Mini Tire Changer

I have three small tires to do soon (two on the tow-behind spreader, and one on a caster wheel on the ZTR) and I'll report back on how it works out.

Also grabbed the Circular Saw Blade Sharpener which was on sale for $49.99 (reg. $69.99)

120 Volt Circular Saw Blade Sharpener

From reading the reviews this one may require a little tweaking and modification to get it set up properly. I have numerous blades (7 1/4" circular saw, double blade counter-rotating metal saw, 10" cutoff saw, brush blade for my Stihl brushcutter) so if I can get it setup and functioning it ought to be worthwhile.