Page 287 of 648 FirstFirst ... 187237277284285286287288289290297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 6473
    Elite Member

Default Re: Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

Quote Originally Posted by Pixguy View Post
    New coupon for any that don't usually get them.

20% HF
    There is always at 20% coupon at this site: Digital Savings

If you bookmark it now, you won't be looking for it later.
    Last edited by Travelover; 07-20-2012 at 05:35 PM.

The coupons are good if your near a store. I just got an email one and then went to shop. and then checkout only to learn the coupon was good int he store only. I simply dont know whay they dont do something like that for us online people. I cant justifiy a 3 hour round trip to save maybe 20 dollars and burn the fuel.
    Seems to me they have lost touch with people who dont have a HF store int he backdoor.lol
    when the online had coupons etc I'd order a few times a year now its been almost two years for me..

Tractor
    NH T2320 TL

Quote Originally Posted by chopped View Post
    The coupons are good if your near a store. I just got an email one and then went to shop. and then checkout only to learn the coupon was good int he store only. I simply dont know whay they dont do something like that for us online people. I cant justifiy a 3 hour round trip to save maybe 20 dollars and burn the fuel.
    Seems to me they have lost touch with people who dont have a HF store int he backdoor.lol
    when the online had coupons etc I'd order a few times a year now its been almost two years for me..
    I wonder if this is for certain items as it looks like you can use your email coupons online:
    How To Use Coupons

I'm lucky to have two stores within about 50 miles of me. One store is on the way home from where my wife works so every now and then I have her stop and pick something up.
    Woods PHD35, Very Old 60" BB, Harbor Freight QH, BX42s Chipper, County Line Carry-All, County Line (Tarter Gate) 48" Tiller, Homemade 60" Dethatcher, 73 In. Caroni Flail Mower

Lately the 20% off coupons are for in-store use only. They have lost sales because of this. I'm 3 hours from the nearest store so I only stop in when in the area. When I need something I'll usually buy a few extra things, just because. 99% of the time it's on-line so I get 20% off one thing and then the regular price on the rest. If I shop the store I just buy everything expensive one at a time and walk out to the car and get another coupon and get the next item. It's not really worth it when you add in shipping charges.

As for debeading tires goes, I replaced the rear tires on my full sized back hoe. To do it I used the out riggers to take the weight off of the tires, let the air out and then used the back hoe to carefully break the bead.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Lately the 20% off coupons are for in-store use only. They have lost sales because of this. I'm 3 hours from the nearest store so I only stop in when in the area. When I need something I'll usually buy a few extra things, just because. 99% of the time it's on-line so I get 20% off one thing and then the regular price on the rest. If I shop the store I just buy everything expensive one at a time and walk out to the car and get another coupon and get the next item. It's not really worth it when you add in shipping charges.

As for debeading tires goes, I replaced the rear tires on my full sized back hoe. To do it I used the out riggers to take the weight off of the tires, let the air out and then used the back hoe to carefully break the bead.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100, M6800

Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post

Got to love Yankee ingenuity. Clever.

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Tractor
    LT160 AUTOMATIC

I left my coupons at home the other day and the nearest HF is 180 miles away! Of course, they don't have any at the store. But everything I bought was already on sale.
    IT'S NOT THE TOOL, IT'S HOW YOU USE IT!!

You are on the internet, if you (Google) search then you'll probably find what you're looking for!!

Tractor
    Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D

Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck-image_20250-jpg

Just got this a couple of weeks ago. LOVE IT!

Assembly was fairly straight forward, just needed 2 of us to lift the box up on the frame. Very sturdy, finish is good. I am using it to organize some of my more commonly used tools. The old system of "it's somewhere around the house" just didn't cut it anymore. So, as I am "finding" tools, I am setting up the cart.

I'm impressed enough that I will probably get a second one. At some point i was thinking of getting the larger tool storage cart but for now, this will fit my needs.

I even offered to get my wife one for all of her sewing stuff.........she wasn't all that thrilled- Oh well.
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Tractor
    Massey-Ferguson GC2310

I saw this thread and thought it might be a good thing to save off and maybe have a place where all the reviews can be saved off.

Here's the google docs input form I threw together lastnight. What do ya think?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...RlQzY0M4cVE6MQ

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by gardrail View Post
    I saw this thread and thought it might be a good thing to save off and maybe have a place where all the reviews can be saved off.

Here's the google docs input form I threw together lastnight. What do ya think?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...RlQzY0M4cVE6MQ
    Is there a webpage where the results will go?
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Page 287 of 648 FirstFirst ... 187237277284285286287288289290297337387 ... LastLast