Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,862  
The coupons are good if your near a store. I just got an email one and then went to shop. and then checkout only to learn the coupon was good int he store only. I simply dont know whay they dont do something like that for us online people. I cant justifiy a 3 hour round trip to save maybe 20 dollars and burn the fuel.
Seems to me they have lost touch with people who dont have a HF store int he backdoor.lol
when the online had coupons etc I'd order a few times a year now its been almost two years for me..

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,863  
The coupons are good if your near a store. I just got an email one and then went to shop. and then checkout only to learn the coupon was good int he store only. I simply dont know whay they dont do something like that for us online people. I cant justifiy a 3 hour round trip to save maybe 20 dollars and burn the fuel.
Seems to me they have lost touch with people who dont have a HF store int he backdoor.lol
when the online had coupons etc I'd order a few times a year now its been almost two years for me..

I wonder if this is for certain items as it looks like you can use your email coupons online:
How To Use Coupons

I'm lucky to have two stores within about 50 miles of me. One store is on the way home from where my wife works so every now and then I have her stop and pick something up.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,864  
Lately the 20% off coupons are for in-store use only. They have lost sales because of this. I'm 3 hours from the nearest store so I only stop in when in the area. When I need something I'll usually buy a few extra things, just because. 99% of the time it's on-line so I get 20% off one thing and then the regular price on the rest. If I shop the store I just buy everything expensive one at a time and walk out to the car and get another coupon and get the next item. It's not really worth it when you add in shipping charges.

As for debeading tires goes, I replaced the rear tires on my full sized back hoe. To do it I used the out riggers to take the weight off of the tires, let the air out and then used the back hoe to carefully break the bead.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,865  
Lately the 20% off coupons are for in-store use only. They have lost sales because of this. I'm 3 hours from the nearest store so I only stop in when in the area. When I need something I'll usually buy a few extra things, just because. 99% of the time it's on-line so I get 20% off one thing and then the regular price on the rest. If I shop the store I just buy everything expensive one at a time and walk out to the car and get another coupon and get the next item. It's not really worth it when you add in shipping charges.

As for debeading tires goes, I replaced the rear tires on my full sized back hoe. To do it I used the out riggers to take the weight off of the tires, let the air out and then used the back hoe to carefully break the bead.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,866  

Got to love Yankee ingenuity. Clever.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,867  
I left my coupons at home the other day and the nearest HF is 180 miles away! Of course, they don't have any at the store. But everything I bought was already on sale.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,868  
image_20250.jpg

Just got this a couple of weeks ago. LOVE IT!

Assembly was fairly straight forward, just needed 2 of us to lift the box up on the frame. Very sturdy, finish is good. I am using it to organize some of my more commonly used tools. The old system of "it's somewhere around the house" just didn't cut it anymore. So, as I am "finding" tools, I am setting up the cart.

I'm impressed enough that I will probably get a second one. At some point i was thinking of getting the larger tool storage cart but for now, this will fit my needs.

I even offered to get my wife one for all of her sewing stuff.........she wasn't all that thrilled- Oh well.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,870