Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,911  
Frankly the headlamp looked WAY to familiar to me, and the generators description and purpose reminded me of camping last month.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,912  
Not to worry - when it overheats the grease will start to run & get spread around.
:laughing::laughing::laughing: I bought one of the cheapo L-head grinders and thought the windings were going to burn up after a few minutes.

Last edited:
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,913  
Woodlandfarms, most I've laughed in a year, thank you. My dogs are even barking at me because I can't stop. That is priceless.......

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,914  
I had trouble reading those sales brochures until I put on my moron light.:thumbsup:

Those are hilarious.:laughing: Somebody really nailed it. Now, if you'd post that three or four times in the next week, you'd be just like Harbor Freight.:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,915  
I thought you guys would appreciate this. I cannot find the source, found it at an airplane site I frequent

Those are so funny!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,917  
you know Al you're right. It IS from Mad Magazine.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,918  
I just used the harbor freight 10 amp sander polisher and would recommend it. Used it for 6 hrs one day then 9 hrs the next sanding old floors that had linoleum tiles glued to it. Used 36 and 80 grit to finish then 120 on a small orbital to finish. Never would of thought It would have lasted for that much abuse but it did.
32.00 $ with the 20% off coupon cheaper than renting a finishing sander.
I just sanded the perimeter around the 2 rooms about a foot out from the wall. The 2 rooms were 400 sq ft.
i have a 4 inch angle grinder it was on sale i payed 19.99 plus 7 shipping use it alot for cutting and grindind very good tool couldn't live without it

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #2,920  
I laughed so hard at that ad it hurt. I have not laughed like that in a long time. Thanks