Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,093  
It is impressive that you can post videos like that. Extra credit for the banner.
The shop brush gets a good rating from me as well and the rags are excellent quality and a good buy, especially when on sale.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,095  
Next purchase I'm thinking of is the "plastic laminator". Not for fake ID's but rather to laminate my wife's recepie cards.
Anyone have one of them?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,096  
Next purchase I'm thinking of is the "plastic laminator". Not for fake ID's but rather to laminate my wife's recepie cards.
Anyone have one of them?

I have one from a different brand (not from HF). It works good, but I don't ever use it because the pouches are $$$.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,098  
My latest HF purchases:
Hey Rumpled,

Another Oregonian, I see. Welcome to the group! (OK, so I'm 6 months late with the welcome)

I grew up in Coos County. I didn't realize they had a HF there, now.

-Steve

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,099  
I have one from a different brand (not from HF). It works good, but I don't ever use it because the pouches are $$$.

Good point. Never thought of the cost of the pouches so I'll check that out first. Thanks.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,100  
Good point. Never thought of the cost of the pouches so I'll check that out first. Thanks.

Hmmm...this thread got me thinking, so I looked online at the cost. Prices don't seem to bad at Amazon. Must have come down a lot since I last bought them.