Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,301  
I just got a job at Harbor Freight.

Well, you are now called Deep Wrench... and you'll have to tell all...this should be helpful.
Let's face it, the TBN group as a whole is certainly no stranger to HF. And now we have a mole... :D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,304  
Well, you are now called Deep Wrench... and you'll have to tell all...this should be helpful.
Let's face it, the TBN group as a whole is certainly no stranger to HF. And now we have a mole... :D

"Deep Wrench"...what a great line.
Yeah, boss...a mole. I love it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,307  
DEEP WRENCH:

1. TBN welcomes you to your new career at Harbor Freight.
2. Within 30 days you will convince management to offer TBN members 30% off on all items, including Super Coupons.
3. Once per month you will fly to China and inspect the HF factories. Remember free samples.
4. Within 30 days you will make a list of Best and Worst of HF based on warranty claims
5. You will post updates on TBN nightly.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,308  
Well, yes...and you have to wear a wire.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,309  
Shhhh! HF probably reads this forum!

We don't want him to get canned before he shares all the secrets with us!!!

:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,310  
I agree with the wondering about the coupon part.I think many peaople are "above" that.LOL Or think they are.And some of those people might be tickled pink if you offered them one but then a few would feel insulted.I know when I food shop two things come to mind. One is that while I'll hoard the sale items when they are on sale, There has to be people who dont bother with sales and pay 'full' price. That's what makes the deals good.
Also I think many assume that when i use a credit card, that I cant afford the food and have to pay a credit card interest. Which is just the opposite. I pay in full and get cash back rewards.

I've had a HF employee or two, see that I was about to make a large purchase, and pull a coupon out of their pocket for me. If I remember correctly, they led me to their register and sold me the extended warranty. I guess they must get a commission for selling those things.