Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,321  
With 3000+ posts I opted not to read them all. I did search for grease gun and did not find this mentioned.

I have the air powered grease gun. Central Pneumatic - Item#219
image_18365.jpg

I bought mine over 10 years ago. I was used to my lever gun and had little to grease so I did not use this one after the new wore off . Now that I have a backhoe with about 20 grease points the lever gun does not cut it. I cleaned up the air powered one and it works as advertised. It is currently on sale for $18. So unless the quality has gone to the dogs I would recommend it.

It has a real air bleed and is setup to bulk fill if you are into that.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,323  
I'm still waiting for you to post your work schedule and store location.......gotta plan my trip-

Heck, we're planning our summer vacation to the store...:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,324  
Heck, we're planning our summer vacation to the store...:D

man, think of all those free flashlights...it's almost too much to imagine...

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,327  
This one is not from harbor freight but they sell similar units. I tried to use it to change the front tire on my BX2200 and nearly ruined the tire as the bead wire is now showing in one spot. Had the tire lub etc.

View attachment 309146

I finally gave up and took the tire to a tire shop. The guy did it on the floor with tire irons. He failed the first time out then put a vice grip on the rim next to the first iron. Then he worked his way around the rim with just one iron.

Thinking maybe the rims and tires are not well matched because I had to cut one of the bead wires on the old tire to get it off.

Soooo, do I understand correctly that you are saying because it's similar to a HF product, you're bashing a HF tool that you haven't actually tried?:confused3:

Did you ever actually have one from HF? :ashamed:

I only say bashing because you said it in reply to the "paperweight" HF- bashing post. :confused2:

By it's name, I thought this thread is supposed to be about HF tools that DON'T suck, though to be fair, people do also post about their personal experiences with HF tools.:eek:

Is the part at the end about the tires and rim being mismatched intended to relieve the "HF-like" tool from its guilt? :shocked:

JMHO,
Thomas

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,328  
....and if you look for the newer ones, they are HELLA bright!

I usually didn't even bother with them but the new ones are greatly improved.

Thomas

I wish my experience was similar...I always avoided the giveaways until LEDs got brighter,most of the cheap
stuff had a terrible beam pattern.
So, thinking positively, I bought the four dollar LED flashlight from them last week. In the sealed plastic
that one has to take a heavy duty scissors to cut through.
DOA. Nada. Three new aaa's and I tried every combination and so did my wife. The flashlight was for her, it was
'cute' and she was not impressed with HF quality. I can't take it back, probably costs me over twenty bucks in gas just to get
to their store and back. 3-3/4" 32 LED Flashlight

Look for five bucks you can hardly expect a Zeiss lens in the thing. But I would like it to turn on, so it shows these things weren't tested at
all before shipping out. When they work, they seem to be worth the money.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck
#3,329  
Look for five bucks you can hardly expect a Zeiss lens in the thing. But I would like it to turn on, so it shows these things weren't tested at
all before shipping out. When they work, they seem to be worth the money.

Sorry to hear about your problem. These days I open up the package and check stuff out before I leave the parking lot, especially at HF. I've got that flashlight and the first one lasted a couple years before the outer ring of LEDs quit. It throws a lot of light.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,330  
maya copa

I will say 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Our Fathers!

I am not sure what muse or demon encouraged me to write that drivel.

Soooo, do I understand correctly that you are saying because it's similar to a HF product, you're bashing a HF tool that you haven't actually tried?:confused3:

Did you ever actually have one from HF? :ashamed:

I only say bashing because you said it in reply to the "paperweight" HF- bashing post. :confused2:

By it's name, I thought this thread is supposed to be about HF tools that DON'T suck, though to be fair, people do also post about their personal experiences with HF tools.:eek:

Is the part at the end about the tires and rim being mismatched intended to relieve the "HF-like" tool from its guilt? :shocked:

JMHO,
Thomas