Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,421  
I find that it depends on the clerk you get on whether they allow you to use the %off coupons on sale items.

Some allow, some don't.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,422  
I used to know what guage it was but forgot. It is sturdy,though. You won't be dissapointed.
When I bought the cart last year I bundled a few coupons with the special they were running at the time. I got it for $129.00.

John, that was what I paid also. Mine came unscratched and undented, yea. Paint job is excellent, cart offers great value but is not heavy enough for constant use or commercial duty. And who could expect it to... But for my home garage, or the barn, you bet. Mine is on concrete so its ability to move is nice when my wife suggests I clean up the mess I've made there. Yeah, but half that mess is not mine.
Doesn't matter...:D sound familiar?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,423  
John, that was what I paid also. Mine came unscratched and undented, yea. Paint job is excellent, cart offers great value but is not heavy enough for constant use or commercial duty. And who could expect it to... But for my home garage, or the barn, you bet. Mine is on concrete so its ability to move is nice when my wife suggests I clean up the mess I've made there. Yeah, but half that mess is not mine.
Doesn't matter...:D sound familiar?

I can only hope mine lasts. I'm a Tech by trade and it's at the shop. It's a done a fine job and I'm happy with it up to this point.
Wish I had one at home too but her car takes up too much room, lol. As for the mess? Yep, same here.....haha

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,424  
I find that it depends on the clerk you get on whether they allow you to use the %off coupons on sale items.

Some allow, some don't.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Tell me your TBN name and I'll do it! ;) :laughing: :laughing:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,425  
Tell me your TBN name and I'll do it! ;) :laughing: :laughing:

Aha! Deep Wrench surfaces...
Still waiting for our special TBN 30% off coupons :confused3:

but then, if you'll stack coupons in the meantime, that would do...

Here's a question, for the first time ever, at least in my observation, HF has put Poulan chain saws on their flier.
An American made product....hmmm. What's the deal on that? Refurbs?
It was a small ad on a big flier, but the name leaped out at me. Brand names? Sounds like what Radio Shack did, which really helped them, but
HF? Could be the start of something interesting.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,427  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,428  
Here's a question, for the first time ever, at least in my observation, HF has put Poulan chain saws on their flier.
An American made product....hmmm. What's the deal on that? Refurbs?
It was a small ad on a big flier, but the name leaped out at me. Brand names? Sounds like what Radio Shack did, which really helped them, but
HF? Could be the start of something interesting.

Hmmm....not sure. We only have two saw models in the store, I'm pretty sure they are HF "house brands".