Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,451  
Here's a coupon for Memorial Day only. Can always use a free tarp.

memday
I bought that same tarp less than a year ago. It cost me $2.99 with the coupon. I used it to keep the sun off me in the mornings when I worked at my table under an outdoor shed. The shed has a roof but no sides. Last week, when mowing the grass, I threw it away, because my hands were Blue after I moved it to weedeat. BTW, I got my money's worth out of it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,452  
just wondering if this is there normal way of shipping now . i ordered a small tool box to go on the tractor and after 8 days i called they told me my package would be delivered to my post officeby fed x and my mail man would deliver it or i could pick it up. yhe mail man delivered it yeaterday took 10 days to get it from south carolinia to virginia. anyone else had this type shipping problem?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,453  
It is common practice for FedEx and UPS to drop off packages in rural areas to Post Offices instead of delivering them themselves. Doesn't always happen, FedEx delivered Zappos to my wife yesterday but last year a Kohl's, via FX, package was lost in transit when transferred over to USPS. Not sure where the glitches arise but there are issues.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,454  
It is common practice for FedEx and UPS to drop off packages in rural areas to Post Offices instead of delivering them themselves. Doesn't always happen, FedEx delivered Zappos to my wife yesterday but last year a Kohl's, via FX, package was lost in transit when transferred over to USPS. Not sure where the glitches arise but there are issues.

I thought the whole idea of FedEx/UPS is that they would get it to your house, not someplace nearby. I understand when the package has to be signed for, but
I wonder what software program tells them to bag it and head for the PO.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,455  
I thought the whole idea of FedEx/UPS is that they would get it to your house, not someplace nearby. I understand when the package has to be signed for, but
yeah thats no good they have lost my business. if the post office didn't want to put it on my porch i would end up driving 12 miles to get it. i don't think so

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,456  
yeah thats no good they have lost my business. if the post office didn't want to put it on my porch i would end up driving 12 miles to get it. i don't think so

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,457  
sorry for double post have not a clue what happened.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,458  
Glue or tape the rubber feet on since they will fall off every time you pick the stand up to move it. Other than that, a great stand especially when on sale and with a 20% off coupon.

I just bought a bench grinder stand, and it works great! It actually went together seamlessly, had the exact number of bolts, and is pretty heavy duty. I am very impressed, and it freed up about a 1 square foot area on my workbench. Universal Bench Grinder Stand

image_22086.jpg

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,460  
One of the winners is the motorcycle lift. It allows me to work on lots of equipment like generators, lawnmowers any thing I can roll up on the lift and raise up. I can work from my wheelchair or a roll around chair. I put a set of large casters on a heavy skid and I can roll that over the lift and raise just about anything to working height. Its more like a hydraulic work bench for me.