Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,641  
I bought a 3 pack of their leather welding gloves and they work fine as long as you don't go near heat. Heat tends to shrink and harden them. I got them for my wood stove more than welding. **** dog keeps chewing them if I turn my back for a few seconds. The cheap price of the HF overcomes the not dealing well with the heat.

Don't let the dog chew on those - lord knows what they use in the tannery vats over there.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,642  
Don't let the dog chew on those - lord knows what they use in the tannery vats over there.

Or even what type of hide they are. Good idea...keep Fido away.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,643  
Or even what type of hide they are. Good idea...keep Fido away.

I was at my local 'surplus/overstock' reseller and noticed their 'leather' gloves were made in Pakistan and were 'goat leather' :)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,644  
I was at my local 'surplus/overstock' reseller and noticed their 'leather' gloves were made in Pakistan and were 'goat leather' :)

skin what you have...

I guess we have a lot more cows than goats. Actually I bet goat leather is pretty comfortable. Durability unknown.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,645  
I just got an email with coupons from HF, and they now sell automotive primer and at least some paints at select stores. Has anyone tried the primer-filler yet? They are selling with the name "iron armor"

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,648  
I know... wrong thread...LOL!

Great video and I liked the first one as well.
I still laugh every time I think of those free HF gloves that I got that had the extra short fingers.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,649  
I know... wrong thread...LOL!

Great video and I liked the first one as well.
I still laugh every time I think of those free HF gloves that I got that had the extra short fingers.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,650  
I gotta ask.

How in the heck do you guys get the stores to accept those 20% off coupons on these items that are already on sale? Every 20% coupon I've received through their catalogs, email or out of magazines clearly said that it cannot be combined with other discounts or sales. I've tried and each time the clerk repeated the text printed right on the coupon.