Page 373 of 421 FirstFirst ... 273323363370371372373374375376383 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4206
    Tractor
    MF 2410 TLB

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    They've started appearing everywhere. Just now I found two pages of coupons including the 25% one, in the Sunday paper - first is a full newspaper page of coupons inserted together with the Sunday comics, and the other is a small HF page mixed in with the coupons for detergent etc. I think the coupon in the weekly junk mail Free Ad Shopper is 25% also.
    Thanks for your suggestions guys, but I'm not one of the 12 folks who sill get a newspaper or want to give my email to a coupon company.

It would just be nice if they emailed one in their 5 weekly emails. But it's like the cable or satellite companies where they treat new customers better than their longtime ones.
    Man is not free unless government is limited.
    Ronald Reagan

Tractor
    Kubota's - B7610, M4700

Default Re: Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

Quote Originally Posted by Pixguy View Post
    Thanks for your suggestions guys, but I'm not one of the 12 folks who sill get a newspaper or want to give my email to a coupon company.

It would just be nice if they emailed one in their 5 weekly emails. But it's like the cable or satellite companies where they treat new customers better than their longtime ones.
    But you have a computer and web access don't you?
    I posted a link a few pages ago to Valpak.com. There are many sites that post the HF coupons, and you DON'T NEED THE COUPON just the number. The number 78110395 is good until 2/18/2014.

And as far as the free stuff - I had a coupon for the free flashlight and have a bunch of them so last time I asked what else was free and got a 25' tape measure instead.
    My rides - '95 Kubota M4700 w/ PEC, LA1001 FEL :'07 B7610, LA352 FEL, Bush Hog SBX 48 box blade, '09 Woods BH70-X w/ 16" bucket and thumb, 3pt pallet forks, Dale Phillips PHD, Jinma 8" chipper, Winco 12KW PTO generator, Howse plow, 5' KK tiller with a 2002 7.3L Ford F350 CC DRW 4x4 and '07 18' Hudson HSE Deluxe trailer - 5 Ton to haul it all

Tractor
    MF 2410 TLB

Quote Originally Posted by newbury View Post
    But you have a computer and web access don't you?
    I posted a link a few pages ago to Valpak.com. There are many sites that post the HF coupons, and you DON'T NEED THE COUPON just the number. The number 78110395 is good until 2/18/2014.

And as far as the free stuff - I had a coupon for the free flashlight and have a bunch of them so last time I asked what else was free and got a 25' tape measure instead.
    Sorry, I missed that link.
    Man is not free unless government is limited.
    Ronald Reagan

Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100

Just type in 25% off coupon Harbor Freight in the computer and usually one comes up.
    Print and take to the store.

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Quote Originally Posted by Travelover View Post
    As the initiator of this thread, I periodically ask people to include the HF item number in their review. That way anyone can search the thread for the item number as opposed to the description, which can vary all over the place.

So one more time, please include the item number.
    HF sometimes often has more than one number for an item. Other times they change the number even though they didn't change the item. I'm sure it makes sense for them but doesn't help customers.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

I learned pretty quickly, to get many emails.So I have one specifically to give out to companys. then every now and then I look..if its one I wanted or one that is relavent, I forward it to my other email.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixguy View Post

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7116H

Quote Originally Posted by crazyal View Post
    HF sometimes often has more than one number for an item. Other times they change the number even though they didn't change the item. I'm sure it makes sense for them but doesn't help customers.
    Suppose to be 'online/weekly mailing/monthly mailing/etc' organization. But, I have found the exact same item in the same mailing at 2 different prices and numbers.. so who really knows.
    Vets helping Vets: Veterans Benefit Network - http://vets.yuku.com/

bcp
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Somewhere I read that different numbers for the same HF item meant it came from a different factory. A different number, even if built to the same specifications, lets HF know if a MFG has a problem, etc.

Bruce

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

The long handled combination metric wrenches are very nice for the price. I only needed a 22mm to tighten a loose banjo fitting, but did not want to buy a Craftsman for $15.00. I was able to buy the entire set with a coupon, for $19.99. The tolerances are tight, and the chrome plating is very nice. Search results for: 'long handle combination metric wrenches'
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Tractor
    5 Gravelys, 1963 4010 & 1950 B John Deere, Great Dane ZTR

Quote Originally Posted by AchingBack View Post
    ------ did not want to buy a Craftsman for $15.00--------[/url]
    I have a complete set of Craftsman I bought in 1954, just after high school graduation. That's 59 years ago and they are still nice, but I do buy some really nice HF wrenches. Their 1/2" deep impact sockets are great.

Page 373 of 421 FirstFirst ... 273323363370371372373374375376383 ... LastLast