Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,751  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,752  
those leather gloves look nice, though I wonder if they would stain your hands. Had a pair just like that, my hands sweat say running a chain saw, and when I take the gloves off, my palms are stained yellow. And not easy to get out. And who knows what chemical it is that is coming off on one's hands...we all know how China fastidiously controls its chemical industry...:confused2:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,753  
I just want to say I have been buying from Harbor Freight for at least 35 yrs. and one of the greatest days for me was when they opened a store a couple of years ago only 15 min. from my house...Yeah ! I was in candy land...:thumbsup:;)

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,754  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,755  
I just want to say I have been buying from Harbor Freight for at least 35 yrs. and one of the greatest days for me was when they opened a store a couple of years ago only 15 min. from my house...Yeah ! I was in candy land...:thumbsup:;)

you made me chuckle, you are showing your/our age...whatever Gen the current young folk are, numbers, letters?
probably never played CandyLand. Of course it might be the current retro hot ticket, who knows.
They should put some big striped candy canes at the door for you...:D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,756  
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,759  
I have had great results with these gloves

6 Pairs Knit Gloves

Actually, I think those are the gloves. They are cut pretty large so my L hands fit in them. I used a pair today to load a bunch of rotten wood today for someone, roll a couple big rocks around and pick up some steel. Then load and unload a tractor and after that they still look great and are pretty clean looking. I even prefer them over other gloves because my wife can wash them and they are less than 75 cents a pair.

EDIT **The gloves I am speaking of have five fingers and are not, good grief, mittens. The mittens came up for me and then the link flipped to the gloves.

Last edited:
   / Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,760  

I agree, those blue Western gloves are terrific. I bought a red pair a few years ago at the orange box store and although they were nice, I wore through the fingertips within 6 months. I then saw them at HF and figured for less the 5bucks, I'd give them a shot. I now have a pair in my truck, on my tractor and in the garage, can't beat them.