Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,981  
I will check it under load.

Somebody once told me it was easy to make Watts but much harder to make Amps..

? Only in that its relatively easy to make more volts

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,982  
? Only in that its relatively easy to make more volts
You are right of course, but I think the idea was that a poorly performing generator could make plenty of volts at no load, but put any substantial load, amps, on the unit and the voltage would drop rapidly.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,983  
Yep.. tis the reason to check volts at load..

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,984  
I'm looking at getting a small pressure washer for my Motorhome and small jobs where pulling out my larger washer isn't necessary. Anybody have any use with item#69488?

The online ad said it was a 1500 psi but once you click on it, it states that it's a 1650 psi. $79.99

1650 PSI Pressure Washer with Auto-Stop

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,985  
I'm looking at getting a small pressure washer for my Motorhome and small jobs where pulling out my larger washer isn't necessary. Anybody have any use with item#69488? The online ad said it was a 1500 psi but once you click on it, it states that it's a 1650 psi. $79.99 1650 PSI Pressure Washer with Auto-Stop

Think you will be disappointed in the very low pressure. We bought a 1700 pressure washer from Sam's Club about 20 years, when that was a high pressure machine. Got many years of service from it and it still runs great but, is nothing compared to present 4000 psi and 2800 psi units both from Sams. We mounted the 4000 psi PW on a 4' x 4' trailer from HF for more portability around the ranch. Can hook it up to Polaris Ranger and use it all over any place we have water.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,986  
Think you will be disappointed in the very low pressure. We bought a 1700 pressure washer from Sam's Club about 20 years, when that was a high pressure machine. Got many years of service from it and it still runs great but, is nothing compared to present 4000 psi and 2800 psi units both from Sams. We mounted the 4000 psi PW on a 4' x 4' trailer from HF for more portability around the ranch. Can hook it up to Polaris Ranger and use it all over any place we have water.

No doubt it's much lower psi. I have a 3500psi gasser but I don't dare use that on my MH and with only 40lbs of pressure from my well, I thought the small unit would be ideal.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,987  
No doubt it's much lower psi. I have a 3500psi gasser but I don't dare use that on my MH and with only 40lbs of pressure from my well, I thought the small unit would be ideal.

Hey, take a chance but, find one of HF's 25% off coupons so you have less invested. Let us know how this works out, we may all run out, 25% coupons in hand, and buy one. GOOD LUCK.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,988  
1650 psi should be fine, or you'll wreck the caulking and other soft spots...
Personally I would try to find a cheap Karcher for around a hundred bucks on sale. I would want a full one year warranty on
something like this. But maybe you just roll the dice.
Of course, this might be the same unit as the Karcher...sure looks like a lot of other small ones on the market.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,989  
Hey, take a chance but, find one of HF's 25% off coupons so you have less invested. Let us know how this works out, we may all run out, 25% coupons in hand, and buy one. GOOD LUCK.

I'm down in Florida now so I don't know if the local HF will accept coupons on sale items.

1650 psi should be fine, or you'll wreck the caulking and other soft spots...
Personally I would try to find a cheap Karcher for around a hundred bucks on sale. I would want a full one year warranty on
something like this. But maybe you just roll the dice.
Of course, this might be the same unit as the Karcher...sure looks like a lot of other small ones on the market.

Yea, that's what I'm afraid of along with removing the clearcoat that protects the paint.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #3,990  
I would buy it assuming they will take a 25% coupon. What do you have to lose? After looking at the reviews in the product description I would also buy the $20 two year warranty.

My similar unit from Home Depot works fine after 10 years. I don't need the power to strip paint off the side of the house or mud off an excavator, rather, 1650 psi is fine for simply cleaning things.

One tip - buy a garden hose quick-disconnect and leave half of it on the pressure washer. This makes setup a lot simpler.