Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,001  
It was an expensive lesson, but I got very lucky, and went to the store, and explained what had happened, and how I was responsible, as I was looking for replacement parts. They could not order the parts, and the manager took the pump back, having the same consensus. I felt bad, but it was still under warranty. I ended up buying a 2200psi gas PowerStroke Pressure Washer that I found on clearance at Home Depot for just abot $125. It works incredible.

Did you end up purchasing the pressure washer?

On a side note, one of my recent purchases that works great, is the 3/8" Drive Ratcheting Breaker Bar. It worked incredible on stuck bolts under my tractor, and in a limited space area, the ratcheting feature was great! 3/8" Drive Ratcheting Breaker Bar
I also bought a few pairs of the safety Clear Lens safety Glasses, and they are identical to the 3M kind that I paid $6 for at Homedepot. They are only $1.59 at HF! Safety Glasses, Clear Lens

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,002  
Thank you for the review! I will definitely be adding these to my list next trip!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,003  
I just bought the 120v spot welder and it performs it's job well. I just had to tighten it up and adjust it for about 20 minutes when I got it.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,005  
those safety glasses are often on sale for $1

Safety Glasses, Clear Lens

are they comfortable? some of the cheapies have hard sharp edges, the nosepiece is not padded, etc. It says polycarbonate but I wonder if the spec is as good as
Lexan? do they meet a safety/shatter spec? I assume so... (ok, ANSI std...I wonder who is actually testing these things...)

for something this cheap, I'd rather spend an extra buck for something comfortable if these aren't. But for ten minutes use, these are an amazing bargain. Like flashlights, having more safety glasses simply means you won't forget to use them...

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,006  
are they comfortable? some of the cheapies have hard sharp edges, the nosepiece is not padded, etc. It says polycarbonate but I wonder if the spec is as good as
Lexan? do they meet a safety/shatter spec? I assume so... (ok, ANSI std...I wonder who is actually testing these things...)

for something this cheap, I'd rather spend an extra buck for something comfortable if these aren't. But for ten minutes use, these are an amazing bargain. Like flashlights, having more safety glasses simply means you won't forget to use them...

They are surprisingly comfortable but I wonder about the ANSI thing. I want them to be really certified and not "certified" by a guy named Joe Ansi from Fargo or worse, China.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,007  
I buy those glasses, but dont use them for anything but general stuff, like mowing/weeding, storm clean up, etc.. I have some others that are about 2x as thick I use for things like construction and work shop.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,008  
I buy those glasses, but dont use them for anything but general stuff, like mowing/weeding, storm clean up, etc.. I have some others that are about 2x as thick I use for things like construction and work shop.

smart! :thumbsup:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,010  
i wonder if that moon rover that China sent to the moon was made by harbor freight.... it never worked right and now has failed completely. probably no warranty either hehe