Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,121  
Thanks for the heads-up, guess I don't have a small engine new enough to require it yet.

I swear it's the tool and/or fastener manufacturers who are behind this...gotta constantly come up with a new weird slot so you need to buy a new set of tools. You always discover these things on a Sunday afternoon when you're all greasy and you already have something all torn apart.

Like 7 nuts that are 9/16; 2 that are 1/2"; and 1 that is 15/32 all on the same part for no apparent reason.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,123  
I have bought a few things that I have found to be pretty decent. Wrenches and screwdrivers are okay. The hammers are hard to beat for the price. I have a back pack sprayer that I got on sale for less than 30 bucks that's works well. I bought the gas powered wood chipper for around $350. Its been a good purchase. I bought a generator that's has bailed me out a few times too. The absolute best HF purchase has been the little oscillating /vibrating multi tool for like $15. I've used the heck out it. You can saw or sand with it. Its awesome for getting a saw into places that nothing else would go and cutting off door jambs to lay tile or wood flooring.
Sam

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,124  
I have bought a few things that I have found to be pretty decent. Wrenches and screwdrivers are okay. The hammers are hard to beat for the price. I have a back pack sprayer that I got on sale for less than 30 bucks that's works well. I bought the gas powered wood chipper for around $350. Its been a good purchase. I bought a generator that's has bailed me out a few times too. The absolute best HF purchase has been the little oscillating /vibrating multi tool for like $15. I've used the heck out it. You can saw or sand with it. Its awesome for getting a saw into places that nothing else would go and cutting off door jambs to lay tile or wood flooring.
Sam

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,128  
are those just double A's?

No...the 18650 is 2.5 inches X 11/16 dia......longer than a D cell and wider than an AA.

I saw a Youtube video of one being mounted on shotgun. It focuses to narrow or wide beam.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,129  
No...the 18650 is 2.5 inches X 11/16 dia......longer than a D cell and wider than an AA.

I saw a Youtube video of one being mounted on shotgun. It focuses to narrow or wide beam.

Ah. There is a battery that is the size of a AA but puts out 3.6V and I thought it was that one.

Aaron Z

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,130  
Battery photo1.jpg
Batteries from top to bottom:
AA
AAA