Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,273  
25% Off Any Single Item

In case there is anyone that didn't get this 25%off coupon. Let's go buy ourselves a treat! :D

There are many items that are the lowest I've seen, PM me with your address and I'll email you the email I received today.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,274  
Duplicate.... It happens a lot using the app and I can't delete the post.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,275  
25% Off Any Single Item

In case there is anyone that didn't get this 25%off coupon. Let's go buy ourselves a treat! :D

There are many items that are the lowest I've seen, PM me with your address and I'll email you the email I received today.

Thanks!, I'd been looking since my last 25% ran out on Dec 5th.
I just load it on my Samsung Galaxy note and show it to the clerk. Has worked every time.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,276  
25% Off Any Single Item

CRUD! A day late and a dollar short......story of my life! Yesterday, I ordered their 115 psc set of carbide drill bits. Reg. $130 but I got 20% off the $99 sale price...not bad but I'll take 25% off anyday! These bits get pretty good ratings and you can't touch any grade of carbide set for that. I am anxious to see how they perform and hold up.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,277  
day late and a dollar short......
I've seen on coupons 'can't be applied to purchases more than 30 days prior' or something like that. Never tried using this feature.

Maybe you can do a return/repurchase transaction using the 25% coupon. But for an additional $5 off, this may not be worth your trouble.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,278  
I've seen on coupons 'can't be applied to purchases more than 30 days prior' or something like that. Never tried using this feature.

Maybe you can do a return/repurchase transaction using the 25% coupon. But for an additional $5 off, this may not be worth your trouble.

Yeah....a free $5 is nice but not worth the hassle at this point. I just looked and they are showing a 25% off coupon on their homepage right now. Funny thing is, yesterday they showed a 20% coupon on their homepage and when I gave them that coupon number they said it was invalid ( I thought REALLY?!?! BIG surprise!) . I had to run get a recent copy of Dirt Bike Magazine while I had them on the phone and use the 20% off coupon that was in the HF ad in the magazine. Turned out fine though. They assured me they were in stock and I've been waiting awhile to buy them so despite any minor irritations I've had with HF...you can't ignore thier prices!!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,279  
I was wondering if anybody has had luck replacing the wheels on the Harbor Freight 3.5cf concrete mixer. I like this tool a lot, it's saved me a ton of work, but the wheels are too small and definitely too narrow. The problem is the axle on the unit is 1" and I can't find wheels anywhere that would fit it. Ideas?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #4,280  
I was wondering if anybody has had luck replacing the wheels on the Harbor Freight 3.5cf concrete mixer. I like this tool a lot, it's saved me a ton of work, but the wheels are too small and definitely too narrow. The problem is the axle on the unit is 1" and I can't find wheels anywhere that would fit it. Ideas?

I have the same problem, so I just now did a Google search.

According to this web site it is very simple. All you have to do is take off the old wheels and put on new ones.

How to Replace the Wheels on a Harbor Freight Tools Cement Mixer | Home Guides | SF Gate

Still looking for a real answer.

Bruce