Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,391  
I have a pallet jack (not a HFT one, I paid $20 at the scrapyard for mine) and I find it very handy to move stuff around the shop (which has a concrete floor).

Aaron Z

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,392  
I have a pallet jack (not a HFT one, I paid $20 at the scrapyard for mine) and I find it very handy to move stuff around the shop (which has a concrete floor).

Aaron Z

My first real [not in a family-owned business] job was at a grocery store, and my second was at a "department store" so I have used pallet jacks extensively, but I don't want to be fixing one, if I don't have to, hence the HF question.

I'm planning to spend some time watching for on on CL locally before going to a new one though.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,393  
We have a HF pallet jack at work. Use it almost daily for two years. Our heaviest machines are about 1,500 lbs, most pallets less than 1,000. It's been fine.

They're not particularly cheap, either, but they have them in stock. Others sell cheaper, lighter models.

2.5 Ton Pallet Jack

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,394  
My first real [not in a family-owned business] job was at a grocery store, and my second was at a "department store" so I have used pallet jacks extensively, but I don't want to be fixing one, if I don't have to, hence the HF question.
I'm planning to spend some time watching for on on CL locally before going to a new one though.
You might also look at auctions, I have seen pallet jacks going for $50ish at several auctions.

Aaron Z

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,395  
You might also look at auctions, I have seen pallet jacks going for $50ish at several auctions.

Aaron Z

Very true. I was at a couple auctions where quality pallet jacks went for a song. Wish I had a use for one.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,397  
I have the pallet jack. Works fine. Dont use it often, but handy to have.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #6,400  
I just got two ;)
Clear mark of the HF addict!

I was gathering up clutter to sell at the yard sale. Realized I had one of these at home and another at the ranch, and here was a third one still in the box. Oops.

Nobody bought it at the yard sale. Maybe everybody has one already. This one is still in its box and went back on the 'tools I don't need' shelf. :p