Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,991  
Has anyone tried the Earthquake 20volt 1/2" impact wrench yet?

I’ve got one. I’d buy another one if it got stolen. It’s not as good as my buddies 20 volt max ( he’s got the bigger one as well if you saw my other post about the 1/4 drive one) but it’s pretty close.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,992  
Got the new mailer yesterday, and they have a super coupon for the 26" 16-drawer tool cabinet combo marked down to $299. Guess I'll finally go get one.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,994  
Got the new mailer yesterday, and they have a super coupon for the 26" 16-drawer tool cabinet combo marked down to $299. Guess I'll finally go get one.
I bought that one for my son last Xmas. He really likes it. Good value. Many have complained about opening up dented ones so you might want to check it before you drive off. In fact my son's was dented a bit on the lower side but didn't affect performance so he did bother to return it.

Could that cabinet be on closeout?
The $299 price goes on at least a couple times a year.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,996  
Could that cabinet be on closeout?

It's not listed under Closeouts on their website, but I also noticed that it's not listed in the current regular stock either. I'm guessing with the advent of the Series 2 cabinets, they are probably ridding themselves of the older stock.

Drove the F-150 to work today so I can stop by on my way home this evening.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,997  
Ask her how many pairs of shoes she has. Then see who has the problem. :D

We have a rule, one pair for each day of the month (so 28 except for leap years). Any more than that they need to be hidden (so I don't know about them). The rule came about when she asked about why my tool box drawers were too full and couldn't be closed all the way. My reply was that she could buy me another box, her reply was that I didn't need all of them. That's when the shoe rule came into effect. Since she doesn't enforce the reduction of tools I don't push the shoe rule. It works.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,998  
We have a rule, one pair for each day of the month (so 28 except for leap years). Any more than that they need to be hidden (so I don't know about them). The rule came about when she asked about why my tool box drawers were too full and couldn't be closed all the way. My reply was that she could buy me another box, her reply was that I didn't need all of them. That's when the shoe rule came into effect. Since she doesn't enforce the reduction of tools I don't push the shoe rule. It works.

I understand. My wife has shoes all over the place and her huge walk-in closet has them in boxes. I give up.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #8,999  
I recently bought 2 tool chests and a rolling 2 shelf cart. I wasn't missing any nuts or bolts and everything lined up perfectly.

What I did was to put the bolts and nuts on but only finger tight. There were a couple bolts that needed to be tightened before the top part of the chest was put in place so I did tighten those but left all the others loose till everything was lined up and in place.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #9,000  
Drove the F-150 to work today so I can stop by on my way home this evening.

The store in Fairview Heights IL was out of the 16-drawer cabinets. Guy there said they had two of them about two months ago, but haven't seen any since they sold the display unit. They have another shipment coming in two weeks, so maybe then. I'm going to call around to a couple other area stores to see if they have any in stock. Apparently, there's quite a demand for these. He also told me it wasn't being discontinued, only upgraded to the Series 2.

I asked if I could order one from the website and have it delivered to the store, but he told me HF won't do that. If I order online, it has to be delivered to my home with the accompanying freight cost. Going to look into that. If the freight isn't awful, it may be worth it, as opposed to hoping they get some soon and I can get there before they are all sold.