Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #971  
I wished I saw those security bits before i brought 10 from ebay for like $8

Yeah, egay is about done. Those people charge just as much if not more than an online store. Plus egay only gives you "Caveat emptor" which means, I think, Buyer beware.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #973  
Best reply I've seen on here ever!!!!! :D:D:D

Sorry, Dargo. I just couldn't help it. :)

But, hey, you didn't see me claim that the quality of that particular HF item was sub par now, did ya? LOL

I wanna be the official TBN HF tool guy! I mean, seriously, who here has donated more blood testing their tools than I?

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #974  
Yeah, egay is about done. Those people charge just as much if not more than an online store. Plus egay only gives you "Caveat emptor" which means, I think, Buyer beware.

Yeah I forgot what I was looking at not too long ago and I was like hmmm HF has it for much less plus not S&H price!

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #975  
Yeah I forgot what I was looking at not too long ago and I was like hmmm HF has it for much less plus not S&H price!

I was noticing that too. I was glad we picked up the larger HF wrench set (the 6 that go up to 2") last week since we used several this week working on the bushhog. They were on sale for $40. I know one can take 244 pounds jumping on it to tighen a nut. :D

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #976  
I was noticing that too. I was glad we picked up the larger HF wrench set (the 6 that go up to 2") last week since we used several this week working on the bushhog. They were on sale for $40. I know one can take 244 pounds jumping on it to tighen a nut. :D

long before my HF days i brought a cheap box wrench and tried that... It was from Autozone.. Wrench broke in half and I'm not a heavy guy.. only 130Lb

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #977  

seems most of the big wrenches/sockets from HF are decent. my dad has a 3/4" drive ratchet/socket set, and it's big and heavy. seems like it would take a bit for any of it to break.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #978  

there is a local auction here held weekly, and there is a ton of orange HF tools there all the time. some is new, some lightly used...but often they go for more than you could go to HF and buy one! and that's BEFORE buyer's premium.

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #979  
long before my HF days i brought a cheap box wrench and tried that... It was from Autozone.. Wrench broke in half and I'm not a heavy guy.. only 130Lb

Thanks for the warning but already I only visit Autozone if the other options are a no go. :D

The funny part is I do not know/remember why. :confused:

/ Harbor Freight Tools that don't suck #980  
The headband LED lights work well. Definitely will not take a smash to the head though lol.

Ken