Hinomoto E 14 D

/ Hinomoto E 14 D #1  

ronniebarton

I just bought a Hinomoto E 14 D. Someone has added a front end loader to it that makes it heavy on the front end. It has four wheel drive but the front axle doesn't work. Does anyone has any information that may help me. I can not find a repair manual.

/ Hinomoto E 14 D #2  
ronniebarton said:
I just bought a Hinomoto E 14 D. Someone has added a front end loader to it that makes it heavy on the front end. It has four wheel drive but the front axle doesn't work. Does anyone has any information that may help me. I can not find a repair manual.

This may not be any information for you; but the probable cause of the failure of the front axle, is running the tractor on a hard surface with the front axle engaged. As you may know, radius of turn will stress the drive train... that leads to eventual failure. But this may not be the reason, and it may not be broken after all? You may e-mail a major parts house like tractorsmart.com for information; they maybe able to provide you a publisher that has the manuals? Good luck!

/ Hinomoto E 14 D
ronniebarton said:
I found the axle from the rear to front on tractor and it does not turn. The shifter seems to work.