1993 Ford 4630 Service Manual

/ 1993 Ford 4630 Service Manual #1  

detel

Tractor
Farm Pro 2430
I would like to get a service manual for my '93 Ford 4630 Tractor. I lost the hydraulics and the PTO and believe that I can get to pump through the top plate by removing the seat and the remote. I really would like to get a Service Manual that is in print or on a CD. I went to the local dealer and they can't get them anymore. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Thanks

Michael

/ 1993 Ford 4630 Service Manual #2  
Yer kidding right? CNH no longer has the shop service manual for the 4630? I can still get shop service manuals for tractors from the 70's... I think I'd call another dealer.

soundguy

/ 1993 Ford 4630 Service Manual
I too was surprised that they couldn't get one for me. They even had the parts manager come out and look for it on the parts computor. I found one on the SSBTractor.com and they want $219.90 plus shipping, it has 2776 pages. Does this sound about right for a service manual?
Ford 4630 Manuals - SSB Tractor Manual Shop

Thanks

Michael

/ 1993 Ford 4630 Service Manual #4  
Yep.. the oem ford and Nh shop manuals are thick and expensive.. and worth it.

The cheaper smaller manuals.. like I&T are ok for some things.. and completely lacking in other areas.

soundguy

/ 1993 Ford 4630 Service Manual #5  
detel said:
I too was surprised that they couldn't get one for me. They even had the parts manager come out and look for it on the parts computor. I found one on the SSBTractor.com and they want $219.90 plus shipping, it has 2776 pages. Does this sound about right for a service manual?
Ford 4630 Manuals - SSB Tractor Manual Shop

Thanks

Michael

Actually I hate to say it but that sounds like a bargin :) The 10 volume set for my TN was over $500. I found it on eBay for just over $100.

You may also want to try calling New Holland Publications directly. There number is 800-635-4913. I went to New Holland's site and they listed a less than $50 RM manual. I think RM stands for Repair Maintaince. They also list the parts manual as still available. I did not see the expensive Reoair manual.

Andy

/ 1993 Ford 4630 Service Manual
I ordered the manual and hope that it is what they say it is. I need to get my PTO and rear Hydraulics going as I have a ton of things to get done around here.'
Thanks