gas gyser?

/ gas gyser?
Way ahead of ya. Next weekend I'm gonna pull the carb for a teardown and inspection, then replace the fuel line/filter and install a shutoff valve. If that doesn't fix it, I'll have to find a way to blow er up and get started on that honda conversion ;)

/ gas gyser? #13  
Molotav Tractor comes to mind thinking about so much gasoline being in the block. Now conditioning yourself to shut off the fuel petcock when you shut down the tractor at the end of the day.

/ gas gyser? #14  
Any tractor with an updraft carb will usually just drain the tank onto the ground (Mpls Moline 442) Unless the seals and carbs are rebuilt on occasion. Just park it where do not want weeds and make sure check the gas level BEFORE going out plowing. (Been there, done that)

/ gas gyser?
I haven't pulled the carb yet, but can tell it's not a walbro. Does anyone know a place that sells rebuild kits for these carbs? Figure a good soaking, new floats and gaskets should do it some good, but having a hard time finding parts on-line. :(

/ gas gyser?
well, it's been determined it's the fuel inlet valve on the carb. Ordered a rebuild kit. So long as it gets here by saturday I'm gonna rebuild it and replumb the entire fuel system and do yet another oil change on her :cool: Grass is getting tall, hope this works :(