Where in USA can I buy this light or similar?

/ Where in USA can I buy this light or similar? #1  

JDeereman

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 990
Ignite (Britax?) WL1111F-12 12vdc 55w (H3) Flood Lamp
same as Toledo NS-1111F-12
same as Sirius NS-1111F-12

Rectangular 156mm wide and 95mm height (about 3" x 5.5")

C1001111 Specs

http://www.vpsna.com/PR_Images/2006_Sirius_Worklamp_Catalog.pdf

I need a replacement 3" x 5.5" 12 v floodlight with a heavy duty bracket that attaches on the sides at 3 and 9 o'clock. not on bottom like most in auto stores. thanks.

Theo

/ Where in USA can I buy this light or similar? #2  
What I did

Check auto supply for haligon white (clear) haligen fog lite kits, often sold in pairs for about $25 ish. range.

They project a wide flattish pattern (as for fog) and light up the work area just as in daylight.

Not driving lights as their intent is narrow and far away.

I went that route as even the normal tractor rubber seal beams kits were more costly plus the lighting pattern was inferior.

I actually got better results with one fog lite front center mounted than 2 sealed beams mounted on both sides. (plus less current draw)

/ Where in USA can I buy this light or similar?
Thanks guys. JCW didn't have it. nobody had it. I ended up buying a generic bottom mounted tractor light about 4" x 6". same wattage. now I have to figure out how to mount it securely so I won't hit it and break it or knock it off.

Theo

ditzel said:
More good substitutes, but again no cigar. the key is that side mount feature rather than bottom mount. it has to fit on a swivel bracket that I already have to be fully useful. thanks anyway.

Theo

/ Where in USA can I buy this light or similar? #9  
I checked all over myself for the side mounts and struck out as you did. This Sirius company may state they have a USA connection but whoever their connection is would be a mystery right now. You own one of my favorite tractors. About 6-7 years ago, while visiting my brother in law in Kentucky, I went into a JD dealer to pass the time. He was willing to sell me one with fel for $14995. Times are a bit changed.

arrow said:
I checked all over myself for the side mounts and struck out as you did. This Sirius company may state they have a USA connection but whoever their connection is would be a mystery right now. You own one of my favorite tractors. About 6-7 years ago, while visiting my brother in law in Kentucky, I went into a JD dealer to pass the time. He was willing to sell me one with fel for $14995. Times are a bit changed.
It's been very good for me. no complaints at all about this tractor or its predecessor but deere ticks me off regularly lately and I probably won't buy green ever again. as for the light, this company sirius has an importer in florida who sent me to a company called keystone in pa. unfortunately, this keystone company does not carry that particular sirius light.

Theo