Easy tool to add Slime into tractor tires

/ Easy tool to add Slime into tractor tires #1  

krackerjack9

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400
Here is the easiest gadget to put slime in your tires in about 2 seconds.
Get you a 2 piece of PVC pipe about 16inches long. then get you a adapter for a clean out valve on one end or some sort of threaded piece you can screw on.

On the other end get you a PVC cap and a metal insert that you can put a 20 in piece of hose on that you can slip over your valve stem. I hope by now you see where Im going with this.

Just make sure what ever you get to slip your hose over on the PVC cap is attached really good. I had to add a hose clamp and some epoxy.

Now on the other end with the threaded part go by some tire repair place and get a old valve stem. This also could work for the other end as well if you can secure it good enough to get the hose to stay on. So now drill a hole so you can slip your valve stem thur the threaded end of PVC part. Best to really epoxy this in or if it has the nut on the valve stem then you can get it really good and tight.

let it dry and your done.

So now you have pipe with a hose at one end that you slip over your valve stem on your tractor. Add your slime inside the PVC pipe, then put your threaded piece on the other end. Screw it on snug. The take your air compressor and put it on the end of the valve stem ,, the air will push the Slime thur the pipe into the hose and into the tire. If you got some bigger tires other than compact tractor tires then you could make one out of 4in PVC or 6in PVC. works like a charm. I put some photos on here latter. I used the slime and it works great!!!!