FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS

/ FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS #1  

parts girl

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR PARTS ON THE OLD FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS, FINISHING MOWER, DITCHERS ETC. YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY, THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP THEY GO BY THE NAME SIDEWINDER MFG. THE 800 # IS STILL THE SAME AS ALWAYS 1-800-343-5825.:)

/ FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS #2  
Thought Modern in Beaumont Tx bought them out are they still in Minden La.

/ FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS #3  
parts girl said:
IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR PARTS ON THE OLD FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS, FINISHING MOWER, DITCHERS ETC. YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY, THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP THEY GO BY THE NAME SIDEWINDER MFG. THE 800 # IS STILL THE SAME AS ALWAYS 1-800-343-5825.:)
they used ta build bolens

/ FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS #4  
I need blades for a FMC Sidewinder GB722 serial 115987

I am rebuilding it but the blades are missing.

If someone knows where to get them please let me know.

Thanks

h1e10

/ FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS #5  
I just joined the forum today and called the 800 number. It is somewhere in Missouri. They are looking for the part that I need, the flanged shaft that runs thru the double sprocket on the upper end of the drive train for the old Sidewinder three point tiller. The guy Rick is unbelievable. He answered the phone after closing time and stayed on for thirty minutes discussing what the part was called and looking for numbers. I'm to call him back tomorrow to see if he has it in house. Wow, such dedication. I didn't know it existed any more, but, yep, it sure does...Z.T.

/ FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS #6  
the 800 343 5825 no. has been disconnected, and the company in Mo.. is no longer in business. I need a new drive line and assy. bearing support for my GB-108 rotary cutter. Does anyone know who to contact for parts.

/ FMC SIDE-WINDER ROTARY CUTTERS #7  
Bumping a 4 plus year old thread ... This thread is hilarious it contains 4 one post and done. I think that has to be a record!

I found it looking for info on an FMC rotary cutter.