4 ways on

/ 4 ways on #1  

mac10

has anybody ever had this happen to them. i have a new b-7800 and i look out side and the 4 ways where flashing by the time i got out side they where off. i went back in the house and about 5 mins. later they where on again i thought some one was screwing with me but the button was not pushed. any thoughts????

/ 4 ways on #2  
That has never happened to me, nor have I ever heard of anybody else going through this.

Sounds spooky.

Kill it. With an orange bullet.

/ 4 ways on
you may be right it has 5 hrs on it; it has had a leak in the lines, the mower deck did not work right, when they pick it up they riped the mat. and now this, for $28000 for this i thought kubota was a good tractor i am now starting to wonder.. i thought this is the things that may happen with a used one not a new one....

/ 4 ways on #4  
mac10 said:
you may be right it has 5 hrs on it; it has had a leak in the lines, the mower deck did not work right, when they pick it up they riped the mat. and now this, for $28000 for this i thought kubota was a good tractor i am now starting to wonder..
* i thought this is the things that may happen with a used one not a new one....
Nope :
Can happen to any tractor any brand new or used.

/ 4 ways on #5  
If it's been out in the rain, or you pressure washed it, I would suspect water has gotten into the switch. I've read about this happening more than once on the BX machines especially.

/ 4 ways on #6  
I pressure washed mine once and it did the same thing for a little while.

/ 4 ways on #7  
Since we don't even have lights that work on our Kubota I'm only guessing but water in or a defective switch?

/ 4 ways on #8  
We've got a big pile of sand for the grandkids to play in with several small trucks and things in it with lights and sirens and back up warning buzzers. It can just be damp outside and all of them will start going off at the same time. Makes you think you've got little ghost out there playing.