john deere 4410 won't move forwards or backwards

/ john deere 4410 won't move forwards or backwards #1  

desdan2

i have a john deere 4410 e hydro compact that when i shut it down and restarted next day it will not move forwards or backwards, checked all fluids, no blown fuses, all hyds work fine, seat switch checks okay, pedals full up not stuck, all connections okay at foot switchs, pto fine , loader fine mower pto fine, no noises, i suspect electrical power to foot switchs but do not no how to check!!!! any help would be appreciated

/ john deere 4410 won't move forwards or backwards #3  
i have a john deere 4410 e hydro compact that when i shut it down and restarted next day it will not move forwards or backwards, checked all fluids, no blown fuses, all hyds work fine, seat switch checks okay, pedals full up not stuck, all connections okay at foot switchs, pto fine , loader fine mower pto fine, no noises, i suspect electrical power to foot switchs but do not no how to check!!!! any help would be appreciated

I had same happen, it was a break in the wiring harness. I did not have a way to trace it, took to dealer and they replaced the section of the harness.
Was not an expensive repair other than the down time. Good luck

/ john deere 4410 won't move forwards or backwards #4  
That little light on the right console should blink a code. That will give you a place to start.