Default economy tractor hydaulic pump

I'm trying to restore a 1966 economy tractor. The hydraulic pump/resevior a piece of spring eye break off and jam into the hydraulic gears. Does anyone know where to find the gears for this pump. I'ts a Cox Hydro unit Model 15A62

Default Re: economy tractor hydaulic pump

Nope -- sorry.

It may be easier (and cheaper) to just match up the specs with a new pump. Finding old parts is not the easiest or the cheapest.

jb

Charles, get on the YAHOO Power King group page, they'll be able to help you

Tractor
    Current, Power King (antique), Soon to have JD 5103

Charles, I have an encomomy/power king tractor also. Pretty good scut for it's day and it still finds uses around the ranch. Need some more information about your setup. Does it have the FEL, MMM or what. I've had to rebuild my hydraulics from scratch and can get you going in the right place. I also have the parts manual on CD. If you want you can PM me.
    2008 5103, FEL, 6ft. HD Box Blade, 6ft. Rotory cutter. And many more to come.