IH 2444 - which repair manual?

/ IH 2444 - which repair manual? #1  

jhamman

Tractor
IH 2444
Hi all,

I'm new to the tractor scene and I was looking at I&T repair manuals for my recently acquired Industrial 2444. Does anyone know the correct manual to get for this tractor? It has the gas (C153) engine and a FEL, along with the foot throttle. I don't have access to it now to get the S/N, but the previous owner thinks it is a 1969 or 1970 model.

I've seen auctions for I&T manuals IH-30, IH-40, and IH-45, all stating they cover the 2444. Should I get one of these or am I better off getting the IH-201 manual?

All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

/ IH 2444 - which repair manual? #2  
Hi all,

I'm new to the tractor scene and I was looking at I&T repair manuals for my recently acquired Industrial 2444. Does anyone know the correct manual to get for this tractor? It has the gas (C153) engine and a FEL, along with the foot throttle. I don't have access to it now to get the S/N, but the previous owner thinks it is a 1969 or 1970 model.

I've seen auctions for I&T manuals IH-30, IH-40, and IH-45, all stating they cover the 2444. Should I get one of these or am I better off getting the IH-201 manual?

All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

I owned a IH 444 and I believe that is the basic tractor for the IH 2444. I believe the IH-201 was the manual I used.

Vernon

/ IH 2444 - which repair manual?
Thanks - I'll give that one a try.

/ IH 2444 - which repair manual? #4  
With the older manuals they used to be different for the engine and the chassis from the manufacturers. Some broke it down even more for the hydraulics and electrical.