Kubota Power Beyond Kit

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #1  

Spaceman

Tractor
Kubota B2100
Are there any places online I can get a power beyond kit for my 95 Bota 2100HST, or is this something available only from a Kubota dealer? My local dealer is kind of far away.

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #2  
If you know the mfg of the valve and the numbers on it, you should be able to pick it up.

jb

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #3  
Call Messick's for online sales...And they are a site sponsor.

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #4  
You are already using it with your loader valve. You could T off of it for other uses.

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #5  
You are already using it with your loader valve. You could T off of it for other uses.

Art, surley you know you can NOT Tee high pressure hydraulic lines?

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit
Thanks guys. My Kubota has 2 taps for hydralics. One is for the loader (already used), and the other is for the power beyond option. I'll check out Messicks.

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #7  
Typically on the Kubota's that I've looked at, they go "Pump, loader, PB to a block with Relief valve, 3pt hitch"

The "power beyond option" you mentioned, is that the plugs in the back of the tractor? If so, those are called remotes.

Just wondering if we are having a problem with "hydraulic speak"?

jb

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit
Its very possible we're having problems with hydraulic speak, seeing as how I can't even spell it correctly. I got the term power beyond from 2 guys at work who have JD's. One said it was a kit he purchased which gave him two hydraulic connects for the back. The other said his tractor came with it.
I was able to get a parts breakdown from TractorSmart and there are two places which a small block goes on. One towords the front for the loader and another in the rear. Right now the rear has a blank over it. I believe the part number is 6C040-95100 for the block which taps in for the rear hydraulics, but I'm not sure.
If they are indeed called remotes, I've been using the wrong hydraulic speak and talking to the wrong people. I'm assuming the kit will consist of a couple of hoses, QD's and the block to tap off the hydraulics?
Thanks again for the help.

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #9  
Spaceman,
Here is a very quick and dirty explanation of the two and the differences. Also, if you tell us what you are trying to do with them we can further advise what you need/want.

PowerBeyond (PB):
This is a connection, usually at the rear of the tractor for powering implements with their own valves, like logsplitters and backhoes. This connection consists of two hoses-one is pressure/flow from the pump, and the other is a return to the sump or 3PH in most cases. There is flow in these hoses whenever the tractor is running, so they must be connected together anytime the tractor is running-hence the term "power beyond loop". There is NO valve or control on the tractor to control the flow.

Remote:
This is a connection at the rear usually, that IS controlled by a lever, it's use to most often control DA (dual acting) hydraulic cylinders on implements like blades for angling, or on the 3HP for controlling a TnT setup (Top and Tilt). One remote constists of one lever, and two QD's (quick disconnects) to plug into.

Hope this helps clear up some confusion...

/ Kubota Power Beyond Kit #10  
Space,

It sounds like you would like to add some rear hydraulic remotes to your tractor. You do indeed plumb them in by connecting to a power beyond port. As you are still learning about it, you may want to go to the kubota dealer and ask for the kit that is needed to add the remotes. You will have to decide how many (1, 2, or 3). The $$ may dictate that for you. They are not even in the same zip code as cheap. When people do it themselves, they often spend 500 to 1000, depending on what they are putting in and how it is plumbed and how nice of a job. Naturally, more skills and experience often lead to lower costs.

If that seems high, you should know that people learning as they go have been known to spend more than the dealer kit cost.

Hope that helps a bit!

jb