kubota L3400 4x4 hydrastat

/ kubota L3400 4x4 hydrastat #1  

dglenn1983

I was about to buy a Kubota L3400 and when you push the clutch in while the PTO is on it makes a clicking noise up under the seat, It has a mark on the right outside axle that lets you know that the some Orc has been replaced, i dont know nothing about tractors I have never worked on a tractor, is this bad, is it a way to fix this, need help down here in Covington Tn

/ kubota L3400 4x4 hydrastat #2  
If I'm reading your post right, the clicking noise is normal, it's the internal overrunning clutch. Mine clicks when I mash the clutch petal while I'm running the bush hog. I used to stress out about it, but it seems to be the way it's designed.

I have no clue what you are talking about reference the Orc?

/ kubota L3400 4x4 hydrastat #3  
ORC = over running clutch and the new style is more positive locking - like tow dovetails laying against each other.

Keep up witht eh cable adjustment and don't worry about the clicking like a 10 speed bike - it is normal.

Happy Trails!

/ kubota L3400 4x4 hydrastat #4  
operating as designed.

/ kubota L3400 4x4 hydrastat #5  
I'm having problems finding someone to tell me how to adjust the PTO cable on a L2800 HST 4x4. The PTO won't disengage unless you crawl under the tractor and push the lever by hand. Please help.

Thanx, Joe