Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #1  

JLynagh

I need Kubota parts and repair manual for my Kubota L4330 and a repair manual for my Kubota L3710. Can anyone help me with a download. Preferably a PDF file.

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #2  
Good luck on your hunt!!!!!

I have a 3710 and would love to have a service manual!!!!!!!!!!

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #3  
I don't think you will find a free download but Messicks tractor (a member here) and ssbtractor,com have manuals for your tractors you can buy. You may be able to download if you purchase the manuals you need.

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #5  
ssbtractors wants $241 for a 130 age manual, for a tractor that is no longer made and is 20 years old......... THAT is a complete rip off..............

Just on man's opinion.

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #6  
ssbtractors wants $241 for a 130 age manual, for a tractor that is no longer made and is 20 years old......... THAT is a complete rip off..............

Just on man's opinion.

I just purchased a shop manual for a new B3030 HSDCC. Someone on ebay wanted $80 plus shipping for a used one. Got one online from Coleman Equipment in Kansas for $58 plus around $9 shipping.
All due respect to Messick because he posts here, but he's closer to me by far than Coleman and they wanted $14 plus to ship. The website only showed one price, no other shipping options.

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #7  
All due respect to Messick because he posts here, but he's closer to me by far than Coleman and they wanted $14 plus to ship. The website only showed one price, no other shipping options.

Yea, we're working on that. Shipping is half price this week. You'll find we're higher for small/cheap packages, but much cheaper for more substantial orders. We're trying to find a balance.

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #8  
Yea, we're working on that. Shipping is half price this week. You'll find we're higher for small/cheap packages, but much cheaper for more substantial orders. We're trying to find a balance.

I'm already in possession of the manual, but I appreciate your response and attempt to address shipping costs. You can bet I'd have purchased it from you if I was still in the market. In view of the esteem in which others on TBN hold you, I'd have no problem doing business with Messick.

/ Parts and repairs manuals Kubota tractors #10  

For everyones information Kubotabooks had a temporary problem that went undetected for a while. Contributors were unable to upload files larger than 2 meg. This has now been fixed. Max upload size has now returned to 10 meg.