A good word for Messick's

/ A good word for Messick's #1  

tydp

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 4100, Kubota M5400, Kubota M9540
After hearing good things about Messick's on this site, I have ordered Ford,New Holland parts from them on 2 separate occasions. Both were small orders, $80 or so. Both times the parts guy was knowledgeable and curteous, parts were in stock (for a 28 year old tractor), order was shipped the same day, arrived quicker than I expected, AND were the correct parts. Much better than the New Holland dealer in Tyler who stocks nothing and doesn't know squat. Thanks Messick's......

/ A good word for Messick's #2  
Ditto from another happy customer!
David from jax

/ A good word for Messick's #3  
Yep, Messicks has been my one stop shop for parts. Their customer service is excellent.

/ A good word for Messick's #4  
Is this an advertisement ??? I might praise my local dealer on this website as well, but i dont think the rest of the WORLD would really care... :p :p

/ A good word for Messick's #5  
i go to my local dealers and usually they act smug......

i call messick's'; they're friendly, very helpful, fast, knowledgeable, and they attach parts break downs if needed.....

i like em'!

/ A good word for Messick's #6  
I've bought a half dozen times from them. Price is in line with the local guys. But Messicks supports my "addiction" here, and they are able to get the parts to me in about the same time as the local guys. (the locals don't stock anything I order and they charge me for shipping, plus I have to drive 35 miles each way. PLUS they will call for a pick up, then when I get there they have found it to be incomplete. Wasting 70 miles and 2 hours)

jb

/ A good word for Messick's #7  
Is this an advertisement ??? I might praise my local dealer on this website as well, but i dont think the rest of the WORLD would really care... :p :p

No advertisement. Messick's is a very good dealer who happens to support this website. They have excellent parts support, sales and service. I have been to both of their locations and find them just as if not more pleasant in person. It never hurts to say good things about a company when they deserve it and Messick's is one that deserves it. Besides it's refreshing to see a post complementing a dealer on a job well done when most of the dealer related post you see on here are complaints.

/ A good word for Messick's #8  
...ahh i see... Why bite the hand that feeds you ??? :p

/ A good word for Messick's
Renze, Messick's is NOT my local dealer. PA is more than just a few miles from Tyler, TX. What I'm saying is that I get much better support from a dealer 800 or 1000 miles away than the one 20 miles away.

/ A good word for Messick's #10  
Always has gotten me the critical parts I need right away, way before the local dealer has. Good prices and friendly people offering free advice when I've needed it. They never hesitate to help us out here at TBN too!