Old Ingersol Rand

/ Old Ingersol Rand #1  

Arkhermit

Tractor
2350 JD, 820 JD, 3600 Ford
Does anyone know where I might find parts for an OLD Ingersol 1/2" impact ? I called the company years ago and it was too old for them to have parts for. I need a new anvil, this one is worn to the point it breaks sockets. I will get the model # and post it later, I was just reading another post about impacts and reminded me about mine.

/ Old Ingersol Rand #3  
Does anyone know where I might find parts for an OLD Ingersol 1/2" impact ? I called the company years ago and it was too old for them to have parts for. I need a new anvil, this one is worn to the point it breaks sockets. I will get the model # and post it later, I was just reading another post about impacts and reminded me about mine.

When I was in the air tool repair business, Air Tech Tool Service was my primary parts (and information) provider. It's been nearly 10 years, and I see another company is taking over, but I also see the same people are still there. If Craig, Doug, and Molly can't help you, help probably just doesn't exist.:D Give'em a call and tell'em I sent you and see if they still remember me.:D

/ Old Ingersol Rand #4  
I know at one time Mac tools sold IR impacts re-labeled as Mac. Maybe one of them will cross over

/ Old Ingersol Rand #5  
I know at one time Mac tools sold IR impacts re-labeled as Mac. Maybe one of them will cross over

Actually, MAC, Matco, and Cornwell all have impacts with their name on them, that are made for them by Ingersoll-Rand, and yes, the parts are interchangeable.

/ Old Ingersol Rand
Thanks guys. It is in my old farm truck across the creek so I will get the model # and see if these people can help,