Tractor
    TYM Scorpion T-400

Default TYM Scorpion Tractor Parts

Hi guys and gals, I'm pleased to be participating in these forums.
    A while ago I bought a 2006 TYM Scorpion T-400 with a kubota V-2003 diesel engine. It's a great tractor.
    One of the reasons that I bought it was because of the Kubota engine which I thought would make it easy to obtain parts and maintenance items. I was wrong. Agricultural Kubota dealers are lost when it comes to this equipment because it's industrial. TYM factory support is non-existant.
    Anyway, I'm sure that there must be some other TYM owners out there who have experienced some problems getting parts and I think it might be a geat idea to swap some info here.
    I've found a place to get starters and alternators. I need to find out what filter fits the hydraulic system. The engine oil filter was easy.
    Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated and I'm more than willing to share any info that I have.
    Thanks.
    Jack

Silver Member

Default Re: TYM Scorpion Tractor Parts

Jack,
    I was just at my TYM dealer today to get all the filters for my 330,but he is in NY. I did search the internet with no luck on finding filters, basically to see what the going cost was. I believe in supporting good dealers. Did you try the TYM website search for a dealer which is close to you, that is going to be the easiest.

Good luck,
    Grut

Tractor
    TYM Scorpion T-400

Default Re: TYM Scorpion Tractor Parts

The nearest dealer to me is about 250 miles away in Jacksonville, Fl.
    The oil filter was easy to cross. I found a hydraulic filter at a Montana dealer in Ocala and had him send it to me. I've tried the number on every filter cross reference that I can find but nobody seems to make one. All the printing on the filter is Korean except for the number 12305152110. It's got some funky threads. I don't seem to be able to match them up to anything.
    The air filters are going to be fun, fun, fun.