Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    belarus,250as

Default Re: Belarus 250AS

Quote Originally Posted by Taylortractornut View Post
    I think theres a clear copy of them at Jensales website. I have a friend that had a 240 for many years but sold it. Ill ask if he has his manual. You dont happen to know Danny or Johnny Ray from Hamilton do you.
    .yes-i-know-them-both.Thanks-Taylortractornut

Tractor
    New Holland 8870 ,John Deere Lanz 500

Quote Originally Posted by adolan View Post
    It's my first post so be gentle. My problem is I drove my tractor around the yard and went to park it in the back yard. The throttle lever would not shut the engine off so I placed the tranny in high gear with the rpms very low I let out on the clutch and it died. I left it sitting there for a few weeks and it got rained on. I went to move the tractor and now it will run fine but will not move. The gears grind a little but it feels like it shifts into gear. But when I let out on clutch it acts like it is in neutral. You can push the tractor around and it does not act like it is in gear at all. I pulled the clutch inspection plate off and there was water collected in the bottom of the housing but everything appeared to be fine. I put a shot of grease in the fitting. Any ideas? The clutch never gave me a minutes trouble. Always shifted smooth until now. The PTO shaft engages but does not keep turning when the clutch is pressed. " I am not sure if it ever did since I have not had the tractor too long from my grandfather". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also would pulling the starter give me any view of the clutch?

Thanks,

Andy
    Adolan Your problem is in connection two rollers (rollers give power from engine to gearbox) /not in clutch/ in East Europe belarus 250 as is build basis as Wladymirec T25 . Manual of T25 i have ... Send me on prive .Your mailbox (its in Rusian but is better than nothing )

Tractor
    Belarus 250

Hey Vance

Do you have any advice on troubleshooting the 3 pt Lift. Sounds like you are the 250 expert with a skinned knuckle degree.

I have cleaned the filter, topped it off with OE30 and checked the viscosity of the fluid. The lever on the hydralic pump is in the engaged position.

Where would I hook in a pressure test gauge?
    Thanks from Ky

Any help will be appreciated.

Tractor
    belarus,250as

Quote Originally Posted by Kycat007 View Post
    Hey Vance

Do you have any advice on troubleshooting the 3 pt Lift. Sounds like you are the 250 expert with a skinned knuckle degree.

I have cleaned the filter, topped it off with OE30 and checked the viscosity of the fluid. The lever on the hydralic pump is in the engaged position.

Where would I hook in a pressure test gauge?
    Thanks from Ky

Any help will be appreciated.
    check-fluid-in-lift-lever-box

Tractor
    Belarus 250as

Quote Originally Posted by roger1035 View Post
    check-fluid-in-lift-lever-box
    Where is lift lever box?
    I have the same problem, I have a Belarus 250as
    My 3-point stopped lifting.
    The hydraulic reservoir is full and fluid pumps freely out of the bypass valve in the hydraulic distributor, I took off the hydraulic pump inspection plate and the pump is engaged, the lift cylinder only moves up about an but inch you can manually pull the lift up without an implement on when the lift distributor is engaged.
    The hydraulic pump is engine drivin, has a fluid check plug but no fill plug?
    Any advice? Is there a relief valve?

Tractor
    Belarus 250as

Where is lift lever box?
    I have the same problem, I have a Belarus 250as
    The hydraulic reservoir is full and fluid pumps freely out of the bypass valve in the hydraulic distributor, I took off the hydraulic pump inspection plate and the pump is engaged, the lift cylinder only moves up about an but inch you can manually pull the lift up without an implement on when the lift distributor is engaged.

Tractor
    Belarus 250as

Hey Nike, I have a Belarus 250as

Tractor
    belarus,250as

check under the right floor board ,a position lever that moves left or right one is free position for winter crank ,see what happens when you move this lever ,.at this lever ,you engage hydraulics or disengage for winter cranking .also check vent under plate where seat is mounted.???hard to get too.lever box is at the bottom end of the lever you push or pull to raise your plow or other stuff?? hope this helps but I wounder about my help ???????

Tractor
    belarus,250as

remove the seat ,remove the floor and you will see where the filter is ,if there is a small tear in it use your judgment ,parts are hard for me to find.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12