Disc Bearings Inventory

/ Disc Bearings Inventory #1  

bjr

Veteran Member
Tractor
Jinma JM354
Okay, I'm venting here, I admit. I needed some 1" square disc bearings for a 6-1/2' lift disc. Out of 8 vendors that should of had a box car load of these things, they all said they could order them. I CAN ORDER THEM. I'm at a loss here. What in blazes are these people in business for? It's a waste for them to pay the property taxes on their store propery. Big Dealership buildings and big Dealership neon signs new brand name tractors parked out front, computers behind the counter all lit up, but what for? This is a Agricultural area, we make money from farming here. What is going on? No one can carry parts inventory now? I won't even start on this UPS Freight thing which adds 25-50 percent to anything that does get ORDERED thru the store. Now as I waited for the invevitable WE DON't HAVE IT, I noticed a nice little radio combination air compressor battery jump start for sale on the end of the counter and as I looked around they also stock a assortment of Logo Tee shirts and hats Some Logo coats and a large display of Toy models of their tractors, but do not stock bearings for their discs. Okay, I'm all done now. I know plenty of you guys go thru the same thing continually and I know I'm not alone in this. bjr