I need a pto Kubota pto shaft

/ I need a pto Kubota pto shaft #1  

zman007007

Platinum Member
Tractor
B7100HST-E
Hi, I am looking for the pto shaft for a Kubota FL1000 rototiller. I have the bottom part of it, that atttaches to the slip clutch, but I need the top part that goes to the tractor, or need be, I will buy the whole thing. I have checked with 3 dealers and they all told me I have to buy the whole driveshaft at a cost of over $400.00. I dont have that kind of money, so any help would be appreciated. thanks, Pete My tractor is a B7100HST-E :):):)

/ I need a pto Kubota pto shaft #3  
Have you checked at a Farm supply store?

The drive shaft should be generic.:D

The below site shows the tiller I have that was used on a B7100. The tiller is at times painted orange and sold as kubota in Canada. The drive shaft came with the tiller.:D

Buhler

/ I need a pto Kubota pto shaft #4  
Try these guys in New York. They are the distributors for Farmi winches and Valby Wood chippers which are both very high quality equipment. These are the pto shafts used on them and the prices are much more reasonable. They also may be able to help with parts. They are easy to talk to.

farm tractor winch pto shaft

Andy

/ I need a pto Kubota pto shaft
Milkman egon and andy I appreciate you trying but none of these will work . the shaft I need will be about 1" male on one end with 10 splines with a groove about 3/8 of an inch wide the same heighth, as the splines. the other end will have the standard 6 spline by 1 3/8" f/m, with coupling going to the tractor. I can only guess it will be about 15 to 20" or more in length.

I said the small male end has a 3/8 groove, actually I should have said it has a flat spline about 3/8 wide, the same heighth as the other splines. thanks

Just curious, am I the only one in the world that owns one of these? lol I was hoping to find someone that may have a junk one, that would be willing to sell the drive shaft.