Cub Cadet RZT 50 wiring

/ Cub Cadet RZT 50 wiring #1  

Frozen Pogy

I have a Cub Cadet RZT 50 that I purchased almost a year ago and somehow the cables pulled free from the Hour meter. The schematic shows the wire colors as 1. BLU 2. GRN 3. RED/WHT 4. GRN 5. GRN 6. NC 7. GRN/BLK 8. RED. My wires colors don't match up, I have a GRN, RED, ORG/WHT, BLK, ORG & (2) ORG/BLK so I can't figure out which goes where. Anyone have a solution? Any other owners out there willing to pull their plug and tell me what colors go to what pins? Thanks for any help.

/ Cub Cadet RZT 50 wiring #2  
Not seeing your setup and not having one myself, you may have to trace each of the wires back to their source. Use your schematic and cross reference your wires to the existing wires. Note the correct colors on your schematic for future use.

kj

/ Cub Cadet RZT 50 wiring #3  
I have a Cub Cadet RZT 50 that I purchased almost a year ago and somehow the cables pulled free from the Hour meter. The schematic shows the wire colors as 1. BLU 2. GRN 3. RED/WHT 4. GRN 5. GRN 6. NC 7. GRN/BLK 8. RED. My wires colors don't match up, I have a GRN, RED, ORG/WHT, BLK, ORG & (2) ORG/BLK so I can't figure out which goes where. Anyone have a solution? Any other owners out there willing to pull their plug and tell me what colors go to what pins? Thanks for any help.

HELP! Last Friday the same thing happened to my 2009 Troy-Bilt Mustang 50". My wire colors are exactly as yours, how did you figure it out.

I'm a little worse off in that I can find the hour meter wiring harness receptacle that all the wires attach to! Been looking all week.

I have all the wiring schmatics but dread pulling the thing apart to trace the wires and then I still need three pins and the receptacle...

/ Cub Cadet RZT 50 wiring #4  
I have a red wire that goes on the side of my engine . It's about 10 inches long but I can not see where the other end goes