JX75 Won't Turn Right

/ JX75 Won't Turn Right #1  

tmpeterson

I have a JX75 walk behind self propell mower. When I turn left I don't have a problem, when I turn right it drags the right tire and won't turn. Straight forward and backwards work fine, wheels turn freely. Just when I turn right it seems to stick and not want to turn at all. I took off both rear tires and gears seem to not be slipping and are now very clean. Very Stumped Any info would be greatly appreciated.

/ JX75 Won't Turn Right
Found this forum to be rather sloooow but gave it a shot. I found my problem on my own and wanted to post a response so others can see. First off this is a great link for the JX75 John Deere - Parts Catalog

I took my left wheel off (not the right one which I assumed was the problem). Noticed the pinion gear was rusted inside and sticking. I can see that the shaft key inside the pinion that rests on a compression spring wasn't acting right. So I bought a new pinon, spring and key and away I am going. I also found a good parts sight I bought an air filter and wheel at GreenPartStore - Parts for John Deere Lawn Tractors, John Deere Lawn & Garden Tractors, John Deere Mowers, John Deere Attachments, John Deere Accessories

/ JX75 Won't Turn Right #3  
What do you expect, this is a tractor forum, not a push mower forum.

Chris