Tractor
    MF 135

Default MAssey Ferguson 135

I don't know the year because I can't find the S/N but it is a n AD3 152 Perkins Deisel. We need to rebuild this but can't find the S/N to find the year. I have been told a by few that it is under the steering wheel under the gauges but I don't find any numbers. Is this on a plate or what? Thanks, hope for some imput!

Tractor
    2008 Mahindra 5525, 1964 MF-135 diesel, 1951 Farmall Super A, 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF, 1945 Oliver 60 Row Crop, 1949 JD B widefront

Default Re: MAssey Ferguson 135

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaGay View Post
    I don't know the year because I can't find the S/N but it is a n AD3 152 Perkins Deisel. We need to rebuild this but can't find the S/N to find the year. I have been told a by few that it is under the steering wheel under the gauges but I don't find any numbers. Is this on a plate or what? Thanks, hope for some imput!
    Welcome to TBN.

I have a 1964 MF-135 diesel.

The s/n is on a plate attached to the right side of the battery tray. It's hidden by the air filter housing that has to be moved to see the numbers.

You can see the s/n plate in this photo. Idiot that I am, I inadvertently painted over it when I was restoring the tractor. But the embossed s/n is fortunately still readable.

Don't know if this helps. Good luck.