Bush Hog replacement blades

/ Bush Hog replacement blades #1  

bjr

Veteran Member
Tractor
Jinma JM354
I've a Bush Hog RZ60 and am looking for a aftermarket blade supplier. My GoTo people, Agri-Supply, could not help this time. The Bush Hog No. is 81395. Any one got a lead on aftermarket blades? I was shocked this was a problem. I thought there would be a bunch of aftermarket blades manufacturers. bjr

/ Bush Hog replacement blades #2  
A question....Why aftermarket? I've found Bush Hog OEM blades to be cheaper than the generic replacements available at TSC, and as an added bonus, they're better steel. Last sets I bought for a BH 286 (part #7556, high lift blades) were less than $45 a pair, shipping included.

/ Bush Hog replacement blades
I've not a problem with OEM. I just don't use the local vendors anymore than I absolutely have to. They do not stock anything and have to order it and then I pay their freight prices, "I can order it" and then know what I'm payin' for freight. It's a waste of good phone time to call these people around here. I didn't mean to rant, but, where do you go? Bush Hog factory? Will they sell to a end user? I didn't call them 'cuase I didn't think they'd sell to me. bjr

/ Bush Hog replacement blades #4  
I started buying my BushHog blades from Messick's and have been happy with their service.
They have the parts lookup online as well so you can find the part# you're looking for.
Did a quick search over there...
BushHog Parts Diagrams