Default 100 hour service cost

how much should this be on a kubota L3010HST?

thanks

Tractor
    Kubota L3010HST W/FEL

Default Re: 100 hour service cost

I am getting close to mine, and would also like to get an idea of the cost.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    3130HST, Ferguson TO35

Default Re: 100 hour service cost

THE 1ST MAJOR SERVICE on a 3010HST is at 50 hours. It requires oil and filter change, hydraulic and HST filters to be changed, HST-hydraulic oil to be changed (10 Gallons), and the oil in the front drive axle to be changed (8-10qts). The HST filter is around $75 as it is a special made filter. Most dealers put in super UDT oil in the front drive axle and transmission and it sells for around $75 for 5 gallons (semi synthetic). A dealer will charge around $400.. I did mine myself and used all kubota fluids and filters and came to about $225.00.. Some people negotiate this in the price of the tractor when buying. It's not hard to do yourself, you have to be able to catch and get rid of 15 gallons of fluids and the HST filter is hard to remove the 1st time. You need a really large wrench to get the hst strainer out, not crescent.