Silver Member
    Tractor
    B7510 with R4s

Default Suspension seat

Does anyone know where I can get a complete suspension seat that will work on a kubota B7500? The B2910 has a seat that is more than just a couple of springs and the JD ten series have one that is very comfortable. My ground is really rough and I get thrown around a lot.

Default Re: Suspension seat

I'd suggest you look at what Northern Tool and Tractor Supply Co. have available. You may have to do a little customized bracket work to get what you want.

Tractor
    Kubota 3710, 1970 Leland 384

Default Re: Suspension seat

I used the one from TSC on my Leland. I had to cut the bottom off of the old seat and drill mounting holes in the old one. The new seat was of a thinner guage steel and I felt that with the close bolt spacing that was on the Leland that I would get much more support that way.

I paid a little over $ 100. for the seat. If you find it doesn't fit you can take it back. The seat has a couple of springs and a shock absorber. The spring tension is adjustable.

I hope that this helps.

Don